Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ongoing Process To Recall Me Will Fail - Dino Melaye To Kabba Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Process To Recall Me Will Fail - Dino Melaye To Kabba Supporters (321 Views)

FG Reacts To Dapchi Girls Release, Says 76 Students Released In Ongoing Process / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Process To Recall Me Will Fail - Dino Melaye To Kabba Supporters by atorioke(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
The Senator representing Kogi West, Sen. Dino Melaye (APC), has said that the ongoing process by his constituency to recall him from the Senate will fail.

The Senator made this known in a statement he issued in Kabba, Kogi, to his supporters on Sunday.

Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi West

He noted that the people of his constituency were solidly supporting him because his achievements in the Senate were enormous.

Melaye also said Yahaya Bello, the Governor of Kogi State, was the man behind the recall process.

Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, thanking supporters

“Quote me, Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has released N200 million for each of the seven local government areas in my senatorial district to facilitate my recall from the Senate,” Melaye alleged.

He also led his supporters on a peaceful march around Kabba town.

Lalasticlala mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/process-to-recall-me-will-fail-dino-melaye/#sthash.9Uqh9qDZ.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Directive On Non-payment Of Electricity Bills Not Applicable To All Nigerians / Speech By Yemi Osinbajo At The Signing Of The 2017 Appropriation Bill / Course, As Gov Okowa Commissions Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.