Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun (1589 Views)

Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY / Lady Wanted A Selfie With AY In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by olokeded: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Mabel Makun’s Instagram has accused Freda Francis of Cheating with her husband AY Makun.

The drama started moments ago, when the official page of the Midas Interiors boss published the alleged chat between the comedian and the pregnant Oasis MedSpa boss, in which Freda and AY talked, in graphic details, about having sex.

“I think I have had enough of the ridiculing. Freda Francis stay away from my family and I mean,” said the post on Mabel’s page.

This shocking leak comes just days after Freda Francis shared photos of her huge baby bump, confirming earlier rumours that she is having a child with a mystery man.

Also, this is the first time Mabel Makun would be calling out a female since news broke in 2016 that she moved out of the comedian’s house following a domestic altercation.

Presently, the shocking posts have been deleted from Mabel’s page, but none of the named stars has spoken up since this news surfaced.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/mabel-makuns-instagram-accuses-freda.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by NwaAmaikpe: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
She is a fool for returning to AY after she left his house back then and changed her name on her social media handles.

AY is an unrepentant cheating fool that always has his way with women and hasn't still come to terms with the fact that TBoss turned him down.
Re: Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by Afonjashapmouth: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
All this people just jump around without knowing the full meaning of being a father and role model....
Re: Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by Ehiscotch(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Who else believes this is trash?
How did she get access to the screenshots?
Re: Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by Ehiscotch(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
She is a fool for returning to AY after she left his house back then and changed her name on her social media handles.

AY is an unrepentant fool that always has his way with women and hasn't still come to terms with the fact that TBoss turned him down.

Tboss turned who down?
You are fast becoming a troll. I'm sure the story was cooked up. This lady was reported to also be Iyanya's ex.
Re: Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun by itsop(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
another iishh

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Literally Smoking Hot In New Sultry Photos / Deep Love! Drake Tattoos Lil Wayne's Face On His Arm / Check Out Pics From The Launch Of Davido's Clothing Line In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.