Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" (12321 Views)

Mavin Records’ Dj Bign Arrested After Police Seized Gun From Him (photos) / Police Seize Gun From Bign, Mavin Records DJ / Davidos Fight With DJ Bign Punches Him On The Face(ant Vs Elephant). (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by Thegoodlord(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
That's the perfect truth.
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
martyns303:
Most of the girls saying "it's not true" above haven't been to the kind of clubs this guy plays.

Go to club joker and see things for yourselves, go to compounds with more of girls and see what they do.

He may be wrong, but his assumption is based on what he has seen.

It's like the girls are out to outdo the guys, like they have a point to prove.

He is not wrong.
Women 'codedly' consume opiates (codeine) far more than men, they abuse hypnotics (eg valium) far more than men.
Males in Nigeria prefer cannabis, cocaine, heroin and amphetamines.
I know this from first hand experience practicing medicine.
In Edo state for instance, BIU, Open University and Iginedion university have a very high rate of opiate use among ladies .
In Northern Nigeria esp Abuja , Kano and Kaduna you find the same thing -many women are secret drug users.
I used to work in a hospital where we treated at least 5 drug related cases a week among young ladies. Even the hospital owners wife was a recovering drug user !
Lets stop pretending.
There is a huge and looming drug problem in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
I thought I was the only one that notice this. He is very correct. If you doubt him,come to university of abuja,gwagwalada. Most of the girls here are drugs addicts(especially law students). To be sincere,more girls are into drugs than boys...@least from gwagwalada point of view...lols
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by Thegoodlord(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He is not wrong.
Women 'codedly' consume opiates (codeine) far more than men, they abuse hypnotics (eg valium) far more than men.
In Edo state for instance, BIU, AAU and Iginedion university have a very high rate of opiate use among ladies .
In Northern Nigeria, you find the same thing -many women are secret drug users.
I used to work in a hospital where we treated at least 5 drug related cases a week among young ladies. Even the hospital owners wife was a recovering drug user !
Lets stop pretending.
As a medical doctor... What advice will u give to a former drug addict so as not to have after effect. Is there something the person need to do to be okay health wise?
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thegoodlord:
As a medical doctor... What advice will u give to a former drug addict so as not to have after effect. Is there something the person need to do to be okay health wise?
My best advice is abandon all your old friends and habits that led to drug use in the first place. Cut them off.

1 Like

Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by seun1960(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
He's actually right. Girls at club smokes, drink anything they see jus to impress guys in the club so if u luk at it from that point you'll understand what he's trying to say. He's a celebrity and he plays un big occasions so what do u expect but generally guys smoke more than girls
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by obiezed: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nicepoker:
mods why is this guy still free.
Ignore him,he's do it for the quotes.
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by sweetgala(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekems2017:
Oga it's not true. Go to psychiatric and you will see more men than women. Even in schools and back of the fence na men full there.

Not all people who abuse drugs end up in a psychiatric hospital because many have health issue rather than mental collapse of reasoning, more importantly not all who need psychiatric help receive it remember this is Nigeria
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by Yungbitz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He is not wrong.
In Edo state for instance, BIU, AAU and Iginedion university have a very high rate of opiate use among no ladies .
In Northern Nigeria, you find the same thing -many women are secret drug users.
Lets stop pretending.
You are very right about BUY, Igbinedion girls. I can Concur n confirm that. Slow is the trend in those schools
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by sweetgala(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
vcente:
I believe its mostly females from wealthy families that abuse drugs a lot

The drugs listed are somewhat attached to more affluent kids, Cocaine and Crack especially
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by rainbow2020(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
I guess u ar d one dat gives it to dem
my dear he is saying the truth
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by mrcrabs(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He is on his own....

Women from my region don't take harddrugs

See mumu talk
Re: DJ Bign: "Females Consume Hard Drugs More Than Males In Nigeria" by goldedprince: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
AFTER SHE TAKE IGBO, NA THAT TIME FUCKING DEY SWEET PASS NA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet / Genevieve Nnaji Hollywood & Nollywood Movies Get TIFF Recognition / The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.