Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! (695 Views)

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’ / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" (2) (3) (4)

Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Can they move on from the election defeat of Goodlucj jonathan? NO!
These Bunch of brainwashed Igbo guys were the one shouting "GEJ till 2019" in 2015 general election but when GEJ lost, Nnamdi kanu preyed on their emotional nature and brainwashed them into thinking that Minorities in south south will join them in Biafra.
Why did these ipob noise accelerate after Buhari victory in 2015? and
If Nigeria expired in 2014, was GEJ not the president then, why disturbing Buhari?
It pains me so well that youths from an ethnic nation that produced the likes of Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, prof.chike obi, Alvan ikoku etc will allow themselves to be used by PDP to destabilize Buhari regime.
Who signed his bail? A PDP senator.
Why are Fayose and FFK close to him? PDP connection.
What a shame,
Now war is looming,
Are the Ijaws whom who voted for their son going to join you guys in Biafra?NO
what about other minorities in south south? NO.
They simply don't want Biafra, stop hiding your pain of rejection under the veil of "Referendum Noise!
I am a very Proud Igbo guy, it pains me to see how Nnamdi kanu is leading these brainwashed youth into cause another Anti-Igbo progrom that may likely claim lives and destroy Igbo hard earned investments all over Nigeria!
NDIGBO IBE M, Gee Nti,
Igbo Land is not ready for seccession now neither are the Igbos ready for another war.
Lets not allow emotion to get the better of us.
South South want a Restructured Nigeria, why not partner with them and fight for Restructuring?
Instead of having a fake hope that we are in a solidarity with these minorities for a Biafra.
Let us apply wisdom, Nnamdi kanu does not have a single property in Nigeria but his ill thought adventure want to put Igbo lives and properties in danger.
Thank you.

Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by sarrki(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Source
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
Source
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by slash112: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Udmaster:
These Bunch of brainwashed Igbo guys were the one shouting "GEJ till 2019" in 2015 general election but when GEJ lost, Nnamdi kanu preyed on their emotional nature and brainwashed them into thinking that Minorities in south south will join them in Biafra.
If Nigeria expired in 2014, was GEJ not the president then, why disturbing Buhari?
It pains me so well that youths from an ethnic nation that produced the likes of Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, prof.chike obi, Alvan ikoku etc will allow themselves to be used by PDP to destabilize Buhari regime.
What a shame,
Now war is looming,
They simply don't want Biafra, stop hiding your pain of rejection under the veil of "Referendum Noise!
I am a very Proud Igbo guy, it pains me to see how Nnamdi kanu is leading these brainwashed youth into cause another Anti-Igbo progrom that may likely claim lives and destroy Igbo hard earned investments all over Nigeria!
NDIGBO IBE M, Gee Nti,
Igbo Land is not ready for seccession now neither are the Igbos ready for another war.
South South want a Restructured Nigeria, why not partner with them and fight for Restructuring?
Instead of having a fake hope that we are in a solidarity with these minorities for a Biafra.
Let us apply wisdom, Nnamdi kanu does not have a single property in Nigeria but his ill thought adventure want to put Igbo lives and properties in danger.
Thank you.

Udmaster:
What a shame,
Now war is looming,
NDIGBO IBE M, Gee Nti,
Thank you.

Udmaster:
What a shame,
Now war is looming,
NDIGBO IBE M, Gee Nti,
Thank you.

Trash

Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
slash112:
[left][/left]Trash
when he lacks a strong reply to counter my point.
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Igboesika: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg where is my dustbin ?

Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Udmaster(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Igboesika:
Abeg where is my dustbin ?
Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by Vman27(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Op ur stupidity is beyond repair oo
you were not there when namndi kanu was shouting and telling us not to vote. you were not there when nk tell us do not vote and biafra wil come. op you were not there when buhari treid to jam raido biafra. op were u not there when buhari arrest nk.
blame buhari

Re: Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! by ubongokon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
is only d gullible dat doesn't know abt dat, iPod is an arm of PDP

President Buhari Show Yourself If You Are Alive - UK Politician / Marginalization of the people of Urum, Amanuke and Isu-Aniocha in Awka-North LGA / Shocking! Woman Allegedly Delivers Catfish In Church (VIDEO)