Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed (40020 Views)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Angelanest: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2017
A Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) student and one other have been killed in notorious cult war between the Vikings and KKK confraternity on Saturday in Ogoja Local Government Area (LGA) of Cross River State . According to reports, three others were injured with houses and properties burnt in a clash that rained till Sunday.

One of the persons killed is known as Dominic Modey whose mother has been paralysed for several years now. The mother to Modey they said, has only two of them, he (the victim) and his sibling.

Reports have it that there’s currently a patrol of the Joint Tax Force, JTF comprising of the Nigerian Army, Police and Civil Defence parading the entire town of Ogoja to ensure calm and to try and close down on the culprits.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/dominic-modey-killed-by-cultists-in-ogoja.html

1 Share

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Angelanest: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Africans are sick
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Angelanest: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
eni bodi wen kill dominic make in redy to kill alls all

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
The question that needs answers are

Of what benefit will his death be to the killers?

What is the essence of cultism that won't protect one when death comes

12 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by smartty68(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Immature nincompoops. Just wondering what's the benefits of cultism sef. Stewpid boys/men

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by smartty68(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
mrsefan:
He who lives by the sword must be ready to die by the sword!

8 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:

He who lives by the sword must be ready to die by the sword!
lol don't quote me if you don't understand me plz

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by obailala(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Is this man a student or a lecturer?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by callola: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
It saddens me that almost all ogoja youths and adults are into cult. From secondary schools to jobless people. Moday and the other guy ur pple killed should rest in peace
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by kiddoiLL(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
The question that needs answers are

Of what benefit will his death be to the killers?

What is the essence of cultism that won't protect one when death comes
na op u dey ask ?
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
na op u dey ask ?

Africans I am not exempted
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Homeboiy: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Jesu

This old man still de do cultism

mehn I weak

14 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Damibiz(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
See wati that mature man the do !..imagine....them for de beat e body nw like mad man....what an inconjobogous
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Them don die now
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by chris4gold(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by ekems2017(f): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
This mature man a cultist? Na wah o. Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by CheezyCharles(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
I've searched and searched and I'm still searching yet I've not seen a single benefit of being a cultist! dem no dey pay salary ,dey mke u have more enemy thereby putting ur life at more risk! Why would someone just put himself in dat kind wahala ?

14 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by DanseMacabre(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nawa o. He who Odin loves. . .

Sail on.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Ekiseme(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
RIP is all i got to say.

Everyone knows cultism is bad.
Their lives,their bad decisions

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cross River MUST be fenced off from the rest of Nigeria!

They have too many cults there!

(Sarcasm fully intended)

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by chris4gold(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrsefan:

You see ham grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by LexngtonSteele: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
See the big for nothing oaf!

No tears for him...he probably has killed before too.

Agbaya! He got wasted by guys young enough to be his sons

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] / Robbers Attack Another Bank In Ekiti / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.