Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Study In India (admission Is Open Now) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In India (admission Is Open Now) (343 Views)

2018/2019 Admission India, Admission 5 Credits In Waec Only, Masters No Hnd. / 2017/2018 Study In India Admission Guide / 2016-2017 India Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In India (admission Is Open Now) by licia3: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Do you have passion for I.T/Computing/Networking?

Do you wish you get certified as a professional?
Do you wish you study for IT abroad?

If you're up for a YES answer then no doubt INDIA is the place to go. Having been here since 5 years I can proudly say No Country has ever been so deep in IT training like INDIA, that's right .

When it comes to dealing, implementing anything that has got to do with I.T - INDIA is on the top list. Many Nigerians like me have seen it, and if I'll describe INDIA as the No. 1 Technology country, I'm pretty sure I'm not making a mistake.

There are many institutes here for IT training. Name the courses ... Java, Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft.. they've got it all.
There are also Degree programs also.. Computer Science.. B.C.A (Bachelors of Computer Applications.. and other courses too.. B.A, B.Com, B.B.A, B. Pharma). Not to mention living in INDIA is cheap, also the electricity is the best. Trust me, I have been to a few countries and I find the price here to be a minimum for what other countries will charge for a diploma degree.

Amount for the B.Sc here is only Rs. 35.000 which is equivalent to only N105,000 (yearly) and this is a world-wide recognized university.
You can read courses like Medicine, Nursing, Law, Engineering mass communication etc without writing any entrance exams. The only condition is that you must CREDIT English and mathematics with any other three subjects and Must have a school leaving certificate/testimonial to be qualified to get an admission.

The good thing about India University Education is that; It is not as expensive as other countries, they don't go on strike and duration is 3 years. You will finish at when due and use your time for productive ventures. Do you want to enter university in this year? then the ball is in your court to make a move instead of wasting your time in writing jamb. It is time you make your dream come true. If your are interested you can contact me on liciayemmy@yahoo.com. or on FB licia Ojo. whatsapp +919654466843
Re: Study In India (admission Is Open Now) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2017
That racist country is where I'll put my head?? Ojo ki chori kpona (God forbid in Igala)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With My Term Paper / 70-513 Dumps - Here's What Microsoft Certified Say About It / Scrapping Of Management Sciences In Fed Universities Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.