Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

"Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt (8768 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening / BREAKING...!!! Adamawa Govt Dissolves 19 Local Government Councils. / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by ramdris(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
guy, u no sabi run... if I see epileptic person..
grin

Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by imstrong1: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
This guys want to beat the security with smart tactics.. the free food part plus extra #500 got me laughing.. Nothing is free in life Only
Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by imstrong1: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
This guys want to beat the security with smart tactics.. the free food part plus extra #500 got me laughing.. Nothing is free in life
Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by zedman1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is illiteracy that is worried this northernans, Buhari should better did something fast about his boys before it in late.
you aren't serious, are you?
Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by Kylekent59: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
There are many ways sef

Just avoid crowd.

Expecially all dos doing promo along d road and will be dancing to attract crowd so they can sell.

Open places where they watch football match for free.

Just avoid crowd in short

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by AAinEqGuinea: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where's their "quit notice"??
Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by Afilearn: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2017
I used this 50 Love Quotes to increase my happiness any day. check at www.lovequote.com.ng
Re: "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt by juman(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Government that cannot build a sensible country should expect bokos to operate for a longer time.

So far apc has failed to build a functioning country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Eze Paid A Condolence Visit To The Family Of Ngwoke / Governors Fuel Insecurity To Raise Security Votes – Magu / Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.