Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi (40577 Views)

Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by alanka(f): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
what is this one saying now.
Who said he is the only corrupt leaders he is just a corrupt man who talks too much. And that is affecting him.
that is what I am saying. There will also be one thing or the other to use against him. Even if he does not talk you know what to do to make him talk and if he talks you will find trouble in his words.

If you want to put someone in troubles interview him more often, give him chance to talk on different occasions in the country, allow him to discuss general issue give him more avenue to talk on ranges of issue. If he keeps talking no matter how much he is careful in his speesh they will find him erred because that is the plan in first place.

Man I don't like it when someone spoonfeeds me, I can eat it. I was once a politician. And here I am watching them and their games everyday.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Student125(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why will a senator hold a protest and will not invite security operatives to secure the live of those at the scene to avoid hijack by hoodlums.
And what is the protest about, is he suppose to lead a protest or leave the people to protest on their own if they feel dissatisfied with happenings in his constituency.
And if you have prove that truly yaya bello is orchestrating ur recall by paying certain amount, court should be the next place.
To me even if He Dino didn't plan this to tarnish Bello's image, he is to blame cuz those shooters could be anybody ( yaya bello cannot be the only enemy), and as far as I know anybody is nobody.
Bt I smell Dino is behind this.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
that is what I am saying. There will also be one thing or the other to use against him. Even if he does not talk you know what to do to make him talk and if he talks you will find trouble in his words.

If you want to put someone in troubles interview him more often, give him chance to talk on different occasions in the country, allow him to discuss general issue give him more avenue to talk on ranges of issue. If he keeps talking no matter how much he is careful in his speesh they will find him erred because that is the plan in first place.

Man I don't like it when someone spoonfeeds me, I can eat it. I was once a politician. And here I am watching them and their games everyday.
I'm coming back for you not now
low ba3
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by kunlesmiles(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't understand y youths always choose to lay down there lives for politicians,cum 2019,u will see bello and Dino shake hands and campaign together.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by ybalogs(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
oduastates:
People dying over 2 good for nothing and irredeemable nonentities( Melaye and Yaya Bello).
LOVELY RHYMES.WHO SING AM ABEG?
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by alanka(f): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
I'm coming back for you not now
low ba3
you will come back in 2037?
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by bizhop01: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
You kept your children in canada,usa,england & you want to use me for protest,
not-my-blood
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Konskott(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino is not wanted by the same people who 'voted' for him in 2015.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Papertrail11(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicadex07:

Exactly

Bello is a threat to dinos political career because he has fg backing while dino is not powerful enough to influence the impeachment of bello.

So it's obvious dino would be more desperate and ready to clutch at straws to survive.

even at the expense of bello withholding pples salary for 15months Dino is no saint but hees fighting a good cause
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by manikspears: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:

Striking Dino would have been too obvious.
maybe,maybe not
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by markpenk: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Are we sure Dino didn't orchestrate the attack to validate his claims of the so-called assassination attempts on his life? Thus casting himself as the victim, disrupting the recall process and distract his constituents? These politicians aren't above doing anything that will keep them in power
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by mankan2k7(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Democracy is nonsense, let us revert back to d old system.

Democracy can't function here
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by kamatofeelz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
chris4gold:
See gobe, Naija my kontryyyyy
arrested 4 protesting?
errrm I dnt think so!
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by kamatofeelz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, Dino Melaye should be arrested immediately
arrested 4 protesting?
errm I don't think so!
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by vanderbolt: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
thirded
fourthed.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Nellybank(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fourthded
seunlly:
thirded
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by BabaAduras: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
ramdris:
Stupid youth.. May they all rest in pieces having allowed Politicians to used them while there own kids are somewhere safe...

Thank you so much for bringing the truth home. God bless you.

The question I always ask did any Dino's children or family died? No usual answer is no.

Wasted lives of stupid fools.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
If i say anything, people will start shouting that an igala guy spotted. He is more than a criminal. This is best opportunity to prove to the whole world that other tribes apart from igala can rule kogi but here he is, fumbling and misbehaving
smellingmenses:
Bello is a criminal... Kogi is so unfortunate to have that rascal in power....

Kennygee remain in Abuja oo
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by sweetlaw: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
The mumus, unintelligent youths will always be d victims. Y put ur life on d line for people who do not value u? Y fight for politicians who are only after power, money and fame? Y not allow them to put their kids up for whatever stupid fight they wanna fight? Naija youth, make una receive sense.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Bestman111(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thirded jare
LionDeLeo:

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by YaksonFCA(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Needless lost of lives. RIP
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by princee7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some youths still don't have sense. Please receive sense. How can you allowed yourself to be used as a thug or mercenaries for politics. While the politicians put there own children away. .... The gun men should have shot din omolaye and the the innocent youths alone
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
you will come back in 2037?
actually I'm back now so where are will
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
princee7:
Some youths still don't have sense. Please receive sense. How can you allowed yourself to be used as a thug or mercenaries for politics. While the politicians put there own children away. .... The gun men should have shot din omolaye and the the innocent youths alone
Actually it not done that way somebody has to die if it involve politicians.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by alanka(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
actually I'm back now so where are will
in the zoo
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by Dazih: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Y? Die 4 These Political Herdsmen Nigerian Youths Are Used And Dump
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
in the zoo
doing what.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by alanka(f): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
doing what.
waiting to be unleashed by the Igbos.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
waiting to be unleashed by the Igbos.
is it necessary we wait.
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by alanka(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunlly:
is it necessary we wait.
remained in it. Is good after all if you leave you won't get free food again
Re: Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi by seunlly(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
remained in it. Is good after all if you leave you won't get free food again
We dont need that.
Free food starts from here in west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics / Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.