Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (43104 Views)

Nigeria escapes another $1.8bn arbitration award / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thug
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
The only people that do not want the progress of this country re Yoruba's, they re fools. Because he has misunderstanding with Tinubu now all yoruba nairalanders re praying for his downfall. He will come out stronger. Tinubu nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
are we sure this is not a trick?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by goodlifehyd(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wont be surprised if this thug actually planned the whole action film to score a useless point

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by TPAND(f): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
You mean someone is making noise while embezzling money and not taking any actions right undecided
Dino doesn't award contracts, he is not in any constitutional position to pay civil servants salary, he lives on his allowances and salary. i am sick to my bones when i see how most of you comment on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
DINO CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!

I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING YOU!!!

JUST BECAUSE OF YOU, A NIGERIAN YOUTH HAS LOST HIS LIFE.

I KNEW YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, SO YOU COULD PLAY THE VICTIM....

GOD PUNISH YOU cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
End Time
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Aburi001: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kayode1979:
Dino your end is near
He will blame the Kogi State sitting Governor for this
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by aiir2303(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am failing to believe this guy anymore on this his so called assassination attempt. Looks to me like he's stage managing the whole thing. It's Dino his capable of anything just like any other desperate nija polithiefian

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by haqueurate(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
dino, we saw it. it is your constituency people that you have been fronting expensiv cars for that are trying to kill you
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by jwart(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why always you Dino??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino again?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by blaquebelle: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:
Dino doesn't award contracts, he is not in any constitutional position to pay civil servants salary, he lives on his allowances and salary. i am sick to my bones when i see how most of you comment on nairaland
No one is talking about awarding contracts here. He can do alot more than sitting on his ass and making noise. Besides you don't have to insult someone to pass your point across undecided If I was wrong you should corrected me civilly
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by TPAND(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
No one is talking about awarding contracts here. He can do alot more than sitting on his ass and making noise. Besides you don't have to insult someone to pass your point across undecided If I was wrong you should corrected me civilly
Just gerrrah out right now. I know people like you, you are just a typical Nigerian. Bad Belle. Sitting on his ass and making noise. so irrational

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by mayoor15(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
beamtopola:
The only people that do not want the progress of this country re Yoruba's, they re fools. Because he has misunderstanding with Tinubu now all yoruba nairalanders re praying for his downfall. He will come out stronger. Tinubu nightmare.
See your flawed logic, hate for tinubu is driving you crazy. Tinubu supported faleke, APC gang up against Tinubu led to Bello selection to replace Audu instead of Faleke, now Bello is fighting with Dino, an internal affair that has nothing to do with Tinubu, yet you term it as a fight between tinubu and Dino,......You need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by iamtardey: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
oga wetin you do wey dey wan kill you?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Bgorgeous: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thisan should stop this gamble before his gullible followers will end up dead
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by finest0007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Leader that is spelling severely specially deserves special attention.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
mayoor15:
See your flawed logic, hate for tinubu is driving you crazy. Tinubu supported faleke, APC gang up against Tinubu led to Bello selection to replace Audu instead of Faleke, now Bello is fighting with Dino, an internal affair that has nothing to do with Tinubu, yet you term it as a fight between tinubu and Dino,......You need deliverance
Hate for dino is killing u like a cancer.
His cure is too profound and drastic over yoruba cancer. Get through it Yoruba hypocrite go at.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Ventura1: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Even me wey never hold gun before cannot miss Dino in this position undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by mayoor15(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
beamtopola:

Hate for dino is killing u like a cancer.
His cure is too profound and drastic over yoruba cancer. Get through it Yoruba hypocrite go at.
Baba seek for help before you roam into the streets...Am outta of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Makavelli099(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
paulstrings:
Dino.. Can u Please Just do Us a Favor and Resign..
Get out!! are u from kogi state, u don't want to know the kind of hardship the people of kogi are going through, all activities in kogi are on stand still, owing workers and pensioners up to 11 months salary and these people have kids and people looking up to them ; all tertiary institutionsin kogi are on strike from kogi state university, polytechnic,down to colleges of education have been on strike for over 6 months.

and this man is the only high profile person speaking against the kogi government and you are here asking for his resignation.

if u don't have anything meaningful to contribute, you kindly shut up please.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Papertrail11(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
beamtopola:

nope cos he criticised yayahaya Bello for not paying salaries for 15months

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Nigeriadondie: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino with all ur education, u still cant spell "seveally" instead of "severely". The last time it was "luanch" instead of "launch". Only God knows the book u claimed to write what its content would be.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by donqx: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
this man again
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Daet(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekems2017:
Go and sit down. You are no more relevant. Nemesis has caught up with you.
I wish you can just state clearly his open errors....Am still confuse about Dino and the truth
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Sylva2147: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:
When this happens to anyone in your family, we will also say good for them. Someone is standing up and speaking against the ills of the Kogi State Government on the civil servants and pensioners, you are typing rubbish
who told you that politheftians give a Bleep about how you live? they only but care about their pockets. greedy people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by wale200: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
When this happens to anyone in your family, we will also say good for them. Someone is standing up and speaking against the ills of the Kogi State Government on the civil servants and pensioners, you are typing rubbish[/quote]

U must be a newcomer to Dino's antics. Ask him for his source of wealth b4 u come here to vouch for him. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by IamGodsGrace(f): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=smellingmenses post=57447962] cool it is surprising that the only high profile person speaking against the almost 10 months unpaid salaries in Kogi is whom some people are aiming to recall...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by columbus007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
gradually turning to a cat with nine lives cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by talk2saintify(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
SOWI SIR

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by romme2u: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:

those tinubu goons are super annoying.

some don't even understand what is happening but are already taking sides becos dino stood up to SR and their likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.