Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) (30309 Views)

The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by curvilicious: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Indomie don change their carton?
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by omowumeee(f): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
oyienootieno:

Shocking this trash is coming from a girl.. do you care what the owner is going through now?
Story... must you quote me?

1 Like

Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Thank goodness it happened in Lagos. If nah for other states, theaf go carry all the noodles and the truck may probably rotten on the road.

I trust the drivers of these trucks, dem dey do jazz!

Lagos is moving...Nigeria will get there.
what is this one saying
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by ExInferis(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Thank goodness it happened in Lagos. If nah for other states, theaf go carry all the noodles and the truck may probably rotten on the road.

I trust the drivers of these trucks, dem dey do jazz!

Lagos is moving...Nigeria will get there.

If na for East they'll take the truck and leave the noodles.
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah you be "other states"?
You think I don 'NCANlized' it like you wish?
Iranu undecided
Gbogbo nkan ni ija lo do yin, be ni abi be ko?

1 Like

Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:

No body fit dey my back cuz nah mess go chase am grin

Smilesss!!! Na beans and egg be your normal foods?

1 Like

Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by LadyX(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

N:B to the plenty people that sent me private messages yesterday,especially the beautiful women that wants to "know me better" i will not be replying to any private messages. The "Evans" story here is enough to give any muumu sense.

Mynd44.

How have you been?
Bros! You wanna kill me wit laff! grin grin grin
Abeg, dash me the link to "Evans" story make I read am small.
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gutter Like No Other grin
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by obi58: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
autojosh:
A truck conveying noodles fell into a drainage system (gutter) due to brake failure.

Unfailingly LRU (Lagos state Response Unit) lifted and towed the truck out of the gutter to prevent further road damage and other possible accidents that could be resulted by the fallen truck.#Call112 #LagosCares

See more photos…

https://autojosh.com/truck-conveying-noodles-fell-into-a-drainage-system-photos/

How much go come be the bail money for the track?
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by pmc01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Brake failure?thank God no life was lost. But why them tow the Indomie motor go nah?abi the rules of anything wey fall for express road don become public property don change?lol.

Who remember that year(90's)wey UkuUku (33 lager beer) motor fall near LAUTECH gate?and LAUTECH students dey high for like one week.

N:B to the plenty people that sent me private messages yesterday,especially the beautiful women that wants to "know me better" i will not be replying to any private messages. The "Evans" story here is enough to give any muumu sense.

Mynd44.
www.fundlautech.com
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
ExInferis:

If na for East they'll take the truck and leave the noodles.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
the whole noodles will contaminated with sewage waste eeeewww! embarassed shiit mixed with noodles. I can bet my shiny ass that the owner will dry the noodles in the sun and sell them back for cheap to desperately hungry nigerians. as nigerians enjoys buying cheap products.
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by adetes: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Alausa straight
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by chloride6: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is that what you call gutter?
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by Bism(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
that is called indomie pepper soup.
Re: Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) by Samzyarmani(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I love your camera.... what's d make

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sets Train On Fire In Kwara / Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.