Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) (1056 Views)

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by newsynews: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
A student of Kogi State Polytechnic has been killed at a protest against the State Government organized by Senator Dino Melaye. A Twitter users @EbiraReporters claims the student was shot by Dino Melaye's security for refusing to join the protest against the State Government.

No fewer than five persons were hit with bullet at the gate of Kogi State polytechnic, Lokoja where senator Dino Melaye was holding a protest against the state government- Vanguard

Journalists and protesters were seen scampering in different directions when unidentified gunmen invaded the scene of the protest and shooting sporadically.

Below are some pictures from the scene and also a video of the protest.

http://wotzup.ng/kogi-state-polytechnic-student-killed-at-dino-melaye-protest-pictures/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkOWLKaolVM&feature=youtu.be

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by newsynews: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
more lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Really? RIP
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

JUST FOR A POLITICIAN? ARE THEY REALLY WORTH IT?

SAME JOKERS WHO HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN?

A country where the rich only needs the poor when they feel threatened or they when they need thugs to fuel their political aspirations.

WHERE ARE DINOS KIDS?

WHERE THE FVCK ARE THOSE KIDS OF HIS?

WHERE THE FVCK ARE YAHAYA BELLO'S CHILDREN?

OFCOURSE THEY ARE STUDENTS OF CHERRYFIELD COLLEGE OR THE LIKES AND WHEN THEY GRADUATE, THEY JET TO HAVARD. WHEN THEY ARE DONE THEY RETURN BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE TO RULE YOU AND THE CIRCLE CONTINUES. THE FAMILY OF THE SARAKI'S IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE.

WE NEED TO BE EDUCATED!!!!!

I CANT STOP CRYING embarassed embarassed embarassed

TO THESE CRAZY POLITICIANS, you might continue to say "I haven't killed anyone with my bare hands. Yes you haven't but you have caused so many deaths while going about your dirty business. You have made mothers widows, you have made children fatherless and you have destroyed the lives of so many youths" in that regard, you are CURSED THIS DAY!

I DON"T HAVE A GOD SO I CANT CURSE YOU ON ITS NAME BUT IN YOUR GRAVES YOU SHALL HAVE NO PEACE, YOU SHALL BE EATEN BY HUNGRY WORMS. YOUR CORPSES WILL DECAY EVEN BEFORE YOU ARE BURIED.

GOD PUNISH YOU ALL

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by smellingmenses: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op fear God...he was killed by bullets from the guns of the government House police..reported by the vanguard newspapers
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by smellingmenses: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
cool
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by stephleena(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
wasted,young soul..
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
cry cry cry cry cry

JUST FOR A POLITICIAN? ARE THEY REALLY WORTH IT?

SAME JOKERS WHO HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN?

A country where the rich only needs the poor when they feel threatened or they when they need thugs to fuel their political aspirations.

WHERE ARE DINOS KIDS?

WHERE THE FVCK ARE THOSE KIDS OF HIS?

WHERE THE FVCK ARE YAHAYA BELLO'S CHILDREN?

OFCOURSE THEY ARE STUDENTS OF CHERRYFIELD COLLEGE OR THE LIKES AND WHEN THEY GRADUATE, THEY JET TO HAVARD. WHEN THEY ARE DONE THEY RETURN BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE TO RULE YOU AND THE CIRCLE CONTINUES. THE FAMILY OF THE SARAKI'S IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE.

WE NEED TO BE EDUCATED!!!!!

I CANT STOP CRYING embarassed embarassed embarassed

TO THESE CRAZY POLITICIANS, you might continue to say "I haven't killed anyone with my bare hands. Yes you haven't but you have caused so many deaths while going about your dirty business. You have made mothers widows, you have made children fatherless and you have destroyed the lives of so many youths" in that regard, you are CURSED THIS DAY!

I DON"T HAVE A GOD SO I CANT CURSE YOU ON ITS NAME BUT IN YOUR GRAVES YOU SHALL HAVE NO PEACE, YOU SHALL BE EATEN BY HUNGRY WORMS. YOUR CORPSES WILL DECAY EVEN BEFORE YOU ARE BURIED.

GOD PUNISH YOU ALL

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
One thing you ought to know about these corrupt politicians is that they intentionally deprive people of basic needs. When that is done, the people lose their sense of reasoning thereby diving into stupid acts such as protesting in support of the same corrupt people that plunged them into that mess. If such people were satisfied with life, do you think anyone of them would want to engage in the stupid beef between Dino and Bello?

lalasticlala
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
One thing you ought to know about these corrupt politicians is that they intentionally deprive people of basic needs. When that is done, the people lose their sense of reasoning thereby diving into stupid acts such as protesting in support of the same corrupt people that plunged them into that mess. If such people were satisfied with life, do you think anyone of them would want to engage in the stupid beef between Dino and Bello?

lalasticlala

I know that Sir, and you are so right. That's what the Northern Elites are doing to our brothers in the North. They deprive them of basic needs so whenever they are vying for any political position, they use it to get this guys do their bidding.

They give them customized rice and instruct them to Chant "NDUME AGAIN" and this guys who desperately need food will do it.

They deprive them basic education, teach them adulterated religion and turn them into bigots.

Their daughters don't always wear HIJABS but we are instructed to cover ourselves up to our eyes.

They send their children to Harvard and Oxford but the children of the poor should go through almajirism.

They teach you to climb on donkeys but they use their private jets to Hajj.

Damn this people are KILLERS.

They are WORSE THAN THE DEVIL

ITS PATHETIC!!

(1) (Reply)

.. / State Of GEJ’s House After It Was Looted By His Security Guards (Photos) / Office Of The Acting President Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.