Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy (6069 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by SocialSpyNG: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wizkid is steady making waves both locally and internationally. His latest song with Chris Brown is all everyone is talking about right now. In light of this, we have decided to take a look at the interior and exterior of Wizkid's Lekki and Los Angeles homes.

Get ready to be mind blown!

Lekki home worth about N68million

Click here for more images of his LA home http:///2sTZpUa

1 Share

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by etzskillz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
daddy yo.
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
$68million ? Are you mad ?

4 Likes

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by mekzyjoe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
op must b daft...a lekki home 68$....hw much b otedola home den...even Jay z home isn't up to $10m.... Bcareful.... looking for traffic.. even wizzzy go shock sef
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
amateur blogger. house wey e rent and d pics con old join. smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
mekzyjoe:
op must b daft...a lekki home 68$....hw much b otedola home den...even Jay z home isn't up to $10m.... Bcareful.... looking for traffic.. even wizzzy go shock sef
Oluwasaeon:
$68million ? Are you mad ?

The guy don edit am now... Make una no vex cheesy
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Glaxx(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
who gives a bleep about that dwarf undecided
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:29am On Jun 13, 2017
fresh!!... wizzyboi
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by soulfood(m): 2:43am On Jun 13, 2017
I read 68 million naira not dollars
mekzyjoe:
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Bitterleafsoup: 4:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Thats not luxury
Anyway....

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by crazyABO(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Glaxx:
who gives a bleep about that dwarf undecided
ose mr Goliath ;Dd dwarf is really making it big save ur envy for another day undecided
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by osamaBUSH(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2017
I've always wanted to be wealthy. WizKids interior ain't got not'n to do with that.

1 Like

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by toxxnoni(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2017
angry

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Poor furnishing!! Noting spectacular!!
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by twentyk(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2017
osamaBUSH:
I've always wanted to be wealthy. WizKids interior ain't got not'n to do with that.
thank you jare...so viewing the interior suddenly making me wish im wealthy

1 Like

Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by osamaBUSH(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
twentyk:
thank you jare...so viewing the interior suddenly making me wish im wealthy
abi o... ma brother! Some people just love coming with unintelligent headings
Re: The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy by Olibboy: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
I want to be successful. if dey see me make dem dey say ALLAH Na go dey

(1) (Reply)

My Tyre Is Expensive Shii! Yemi Alade Look Good as She Poses With a Tyre. Photos / 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb / AMAZING!! – Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Military Man Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.