Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. (6494 Views)

Have U Heard About The Etisalat 1GB + 3hours Streaming For 200 (*253*20#) / Awoof !get The Etisalat Newly Intruduced New Cheaper Data Plan (for Heavy Down-l / New Etisalat 1gb Cheat 100% Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by Reediano(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Etisalat which used to have the cheapest data plan suddenly made a U turn to become the network with the one of the most expensive data plans and unsurprisingly the lowest no of subscribers among the top 4 telcos.

Now Etisalat has a new plan which actually gives you up to 1gb for just N200 valid for 3days. The new plan is arguably the cheapest you can get from Etisalat and it works on all internet enabled devices.

How To Activate the Etisalat 1GB For N200
Activating this plan is very easy and straightforward.
>> Make use you have at least N200 on your Etisalat SIM.
>> Dial *929*10# and you should get a confirmation message.

Note: In case you get an arror message while trying to activate the plan, Just call the customer care ( 200 ) and tell them to help you activate the Special 1GB for N200 data plan.
It's not a cheat so they will definitely activate it for you.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/06/how-to-activate-etisalat-1gb-for-n200.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by Nbote(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's for selected Sims only and customer care are not in any position to make ur line eligible.. If u didn't receive d sms about d plan den forget it, u're simply not eligible and there's nothing u can do about it... I picked up one of my old Sims 08099 and and found d msg in it. it happened to b d only one out of my Sims eligible for it
Re: How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by toneawe(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let me try it
Re: How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by Reediano(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Nbote:
It's for selected Sims only and customer care are not in any position to make ur line eligible.. If u didn't receive d sms about d plan den forget it, u're simply not eligible and there's nothing u can do about it... I picked up one of my old Sims 08099 and and found d msg in it. it happened to b d only one out of my Sims eligible for it

Lucky you
Re: How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by Prestigenedu: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
It's a one time subscription. Can't be done more than once so use wisely
Re: How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. by Reediano(m): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Prestigenedu:
It's a one time subscription. Can't be done more than once so use wisely

Thanks for the heads up

(1) (Reply)

Its Time To Stop Using Mtn For Browsing.. / Bontel R10 With 6000mah Battery Just For 25,000 Naira. / How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.