Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nairalander, Claimed Your ₦2000 Reward Yet? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalander, Claimed Your ₦2000 Reward Yet? (445 Views)

Access Bank Teaches UBA How To Reward It’s Customers / Reward Hub Is The Bomb / Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander, Claimed Your ₦2000 Reward Yet? by Kitulu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hey Nairalander, did you know you received ₦2000 immediately you signed up with Kitulu App?

If you haven't made any order since then, you might just be loosing your opportunity to get more rewards.☹️

Claim your Reward from Kitulu today, Place an order to a screened and verified Service provider in your Area. The more you ORDER, the more REWARD you EARN.

Go to Google PlayStore and Search Kitulu.

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER USING KITULU APP
Follow the steps:
Step 1 - Log in your USERNAME AND PASSWORD,

*Create an Account if you are yet to do so.

Step 2 - Select THE SERVICE YOU WANT DONE,

Step 3 - Fill out your LOCATION,TELL US ABOUT THE JOB,Select HOW FREQUENT YOU NEED THE JOB, DATE AND TIME,

Click CONTINUE.....

Step 6- Choose any of our Vetted service provider around you,

Step 7- Select the package by your preferred service provider,

*If you have a coupon code ENTER the code and APPLY coupon

*If you have a reward CLICK use of reward points,

*Read and Tick the Terms and Condition BOX below,

Step 8- Choose payment method,

Step 9- Review your ORDER,

Finally, Click PLACE MY ORDER

For more information, call us on 08029214534, 08180113676.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Make Extra Money? / How To Pay For Facebook Ads / How To Invest And Earn Profitably In Technology Stocks Of Blue Chip Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.