Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

"No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu (4799 Views)

Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date / Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. afonja in panic mode . the news pain you shaaa

Apart from lying, begging and development what else are you people good at? grin

9 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by jaychubi: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
If only Nigeria can learn to treat South East fairly starting by giving then two extra states
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. loonatic !

agbero park with zero brain. kneel down ASAP lemme smash ur cone head
Wawa! E pain am!

2 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Wawa! E pain am!
. ewu yorrober

2 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

Apart from lying, begging and development what else are you people good at? grin
. apart from skull mining, human head marketing, internet fraudulent activities and ritualism ,is there any other good thing that ever come from the Southwest?
gerrout of here before smash ur cone head to death
.BTW ,you should be mourning abiola and his wife and not be here talking rubbish from that ur gutter mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. ewu yorrober
Mgbeke skull. As brainless as they come.

3 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by tutudesz: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Biafra special force just landed!

2 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Mgbeke skull. As brainless as they come.
. aturu with goat brain. you should be ashamed of ur sorry self
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. aturu with goat brain. you should be ashamed of ur sorry self
Mgbeke skull, look at your fellow wawa aturus that we shot and dumped into ezu river. Sorry for them.

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by laribari(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

and you think you have a country

Are you in togo?

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Super1Star:
This Lunatic Scammer is deceiving the gullible ones that bought the Biafrau.d Passport again!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you fail to vote, who will not have representation at all levels?

That is what they call Self-Marginalization.
Nigeria will automatically become a failed state, do you really know what that means?

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
TheCabal:
How that one take be our business.
it will become your business when Nigeria become a failed state as a result of half of the country not participating in the Nigeria election. I shall wait patiently to see how you will declare such an election conclusive.

1 Like

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Only wawa and abakaliki people living in anambra state will boycott the election. Not that they matter anyway. I have no doubt that Anambra indigenes will come out in full force to return Obiano for a second term.
now I confirm that nnamdi kanu Na fool, so people that are making money from politics will watch n c there money vamuse? am sure politicians will finish this man before that time. n don't forget he has noting to loose

2 Likes

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Biafrans… .the unity beggers grin grin grin grin
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Mgbeke skull, look at your fellow wawa aturus that we shot and dumped into ezu river. Sorry for them.
. i hate when kids troll me
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. i hate when kids troll me
Focus. Your wawa people are being annihilated. We mull them in Anambra and the fulanis complement our efforts in enugu state.

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Focus. Your wawa people are being annihilated. We mull them in Anambra and the fulanis complement our efforts in enugu state.
. OK
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Let "Nnamdi" Clown-u run for governor of his state, if he gets the people's vote he can take it as a first step, and can use position as governor to agitate for support to request a referendum.

First a referendum of the SE states on whether SE want secede, if he gets that result he can then start agitating through the proper channels for a nationwide referendum.

So realistic time frame to get elected as governor ( 6years) , organise a SE-wide poll on whether to request independence (1yr), Agitate for nationwide referendum (3years)

So realistically 10years plan to get referendum. Or does Clownu believe that he can get a referendum just because he Clownu requests it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. OK

Lol.

It looks like you are beating a retreat. Wait let me offer you this truckload of Arewa-culled Wawa mgbeke skulls to savour.

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:

Lol.

It looks like you are beating a retreat. Wait let me offer you this truckload of Arewa-culled Wawa mgbeke skulls to savour.
. thank God they are all happening right there in anambra.

the carnage should continue happening right there.i no send
Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Ronaaldo: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. thank God they are all happening right there in anambra.

the carnage should continue happening right there.i no send
We are ridding Anambra of defilers. It is good for our state.

Re: "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2017
toofit007:
it will become your business when Nigeria become a failed state as a result of half of the country not participating in the Nigeria election. I shall wait patiently to see how you will declare such an election conclusive.

Voting is voluntary not mandatory...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Security Service Launch Drones Survellience To Monitor FG Soldiers- Pics / See PDP Governor Looting State House Picture Attached / Chief Ogbonnaya Onu Is The New SGF.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.