Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Looking For Who Can Help Me Get My Site To The Top Of The Queue In Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Who Can Help Me Get My Site To The Top Of The Queue In Google Search (395 Views)

How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. / How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? / SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Who Can Help Me Get My Site To The Top Of The Queue In Google Search by mrbizmart: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
ll
Re: Looking For Who Can Help Me Get My Site To The Top Of The Queue In Google Search by buchionwuazor(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
email me buchionwuazor@gmail.com at a affordable rate
Re: Looking For Who Can Help Me Get My Site To The Top Of The Queue In Google Search by geunik(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
No hard and fast rule
if your niche is competitive, it does take time and effort. However, for less competitive niche it takes just promotion on social media. I always use my blog as example. In less than 4 months close to half of my post are on Google first page. The reason is when people visit your site and share, it improves that post ranking. However, the bad side is since very few people dosearch for the topics i write on, less visit from Google. But i like it so. I want to be an authority there. You too can borrow from that. Lastly as a blogger you must have heard of seo

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Premium Templates/wo Themes / Sell Your Bitcoins To Us Or Buy From Us Nw / Skechaz.com A New Generation Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.