Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Moose Hunting/ The Flies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Moose Hunting/ The Flies (825 Views)

When bushmeat is hunting the Hunter / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moose Hunting/ The Flies by feelgood(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
Moose Hunting

Two Polish hunters from Chicago hire a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose.

They bag six moose.

As they start loading the plane for the return trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only three moose.

The two men object strongly, stating, "Last year, we shot six moose and the pilot let us put them all on board and he had the same plane as yours."

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded.

Unfortunately, even on full power, the little plane can't handle the load and goes down a few minutes after takeoff.

Climbing out of the wreck, Stasiu asks Wladek, "Any idea where we are"?

Wladek replies, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year!"

The Flies
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing"? she asked.

"Hunting flies," he responded.

"Oh! Killing any"? she asked.

"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell them apart"?

He responded, "Three were on a beer can and two were on the phone."

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Like: / Laugh It Off / Train Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.