Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession (2215 Views)

Akpabio Dissociates Self From Allegation Of Bribing Tribunal / OAAN Dissociates Self From Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Toll Gate / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ApexPredator: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahaha another member has tagged in,the last one bitched out like the coward OJUKWU,i shall keep exposing yall for what u are,im unfazed by ur insults bcuz ur mother is probably up north doing ashawo things..the last time i checked,over 3m are working in kano alone,ur father might be one of them,thats to show u how much ur people like associating with the illitrates..third class parasites,looking for the slightest opportunity to con his fellow brother

grin Your grammar, punctuation and sentence structure tells me all I need to know about you. You probably never made it past common entrance. Seriously, if my 10yrs old nephew wrote this crap for me I'll scold him seriously. Go back to school you goat fcking slowpoke. You can't even spell illiterate and you're calling others illiterate? cheesy You're​ truly a product of the failed Nigerian educational system.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ItsTutsi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who ur grammer epp? Dont get caught up by the hype,smuggling drugs and trafficking is not an achievement grin,go abroad and see how much of a nuisance u are,to the extend that foreigns are afraid of associating with u yall..how has the education ur claming benefit u? is it the topping of the list of prostitution that ur mothers r know for all over europe or the money rituals sacrifice the coward OJUKWU/KANU fooled u into?,no matter how educated u are,u cant escape the default mindset of drug induce antics passed down by ur lineage.. grin grin cheesy
ApexPredator:

grin Your grammar, punctuation and sentence structure tells me all I need to know about you. You probably never made it past common entrance. Seriously, if my 10yrs old nephew wrote this crap for me I'll scold him seriously. Go back to school you goat fcking slowpoke. You can't even spell illiterate and you're calling others illiterate? cheesy You're​ truly a product of the failed Nigerian educational system.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by PDJT: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
For ipob miscreants

Mazi criminal KANU shall know the truth

Only the Truth can set then free

Ohaneze weldone
[/s]

- I bet Buhari, your fellow "patriot", is still busy patronizing foreign hospital and enriching their economy.
-The average London hospital bed costs about 250,000 Naira per day, just so you know.
Mr. Patriot.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

MASSOB, Ohaneze Ndigbo and all the Eastern governors are doing the same thing - unity begging.

It is becoming more and more glaring that iporks is an association of frustrated and illiterate touts disturbing the peace of this country.

Bunch of reprobates

a na agoheri.. o ne uche ya ha.. nezie nu..
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Trailii:
this people from the red mud are completely coward ... hahahahah ... I tot they want biafuro ni ... confused people ..
#Oct1 still holds .. pack your trash from north
#unity beggers

Ndi mmadu na uche... na wao you..
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out
ewedu eating scumbags are the one begging for unity

nonsense

that guy... be like him brain the pain am...

ga anyi rubu ya na ogbe a... o na ma tuu..

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ApexPredator: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Who ur grammer epp? Dont get caught up by the hype,smuggling drugs and trafficking is not an achievement grin,go abroad and see how much of a nuisance u are,to the extend that foreigns are afraid of associating with u yall..how has the education ur claming benefit u? is it the topping of the list of prostitution that ur mothers r know for all over europe or the money rituals sacrifice the coward OJUKWU/KANU fooled u into?,no matter how educated u are,u cant escape the default mindset of drug induce antics passed down by ur lineage.. grin grin cheesy

Just saying if you want to see a stark illiterate look in the mirror. I'm abroad, Texas USA to be specific. Education has seen Igbos make Nigerian immigrants to be recognized as the most successful immigrant group in the US. You know the most powerful and diverse country and we are beating all other immigrants. You primitive almajiris that never travel 50 miles past your mud huts should really speak less on what you know nothing about. Maybe if your people took education seriously you will have more sense than to keep blowing yourselves for your Arab masters (they call you abeed cheesy) and for 100 naira, goat r@ping, pedophilia and begging for alms all over Africa.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ItsTutsi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
I know u smuggled urself to USA,sooner or later they will deport ur ass back,out of 100% only 5% igbos are making it in america,the rest are trafficking,smuggling and prostituting causing a nuisance all over the country,the next time ur at the airport just say ur an "igbo" and see how ull be treated,everyday nigerians from all over the world are being deported and 70% of them are ur relatives..the only thing good about igbos is to be used as a bad example related to trafficking,smuggling,prostituting,ritualism for a case study..ur faces are always on front page of the newspapers on how u have been caught and executed,i guess its in ur DNA grin cheesy grin
ApexPredator:

Just saying if you want to see a stark illiterate look in the mirror. I'm abroad, Texas USA to be specific. Education has seen Igbos make Nigerian immigrants to be recognized as the most successful immigrant group in the US. You know the most powerful and diverse country and we are beating all other immigrants. You primitive almajiris that never travel 50 miles past your mud huts should really speak less on what you know nothing about. Maybe if your people took education seriously you will have more sense than to keep blowing yourselves for your Arab masters (they call you abeed cheesy) and for 100 naira, goat r@ping, pedophilia and begging for alms all over Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ApexPredator: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I know u smuggled urself to USA,sooner or later they will deport ur ass back,out of 100% only 5% igbos are making it in america,the rest are trafficking,smuggling and prostituting causing a nuisance all over the country,the next time ur at the airport just say ur an "igbo" and see how ull be treated,everyday nigerians from all over the world are being deported and 70% of them are ur relatives..the only thing good about igbos is to be used as a bad example related to trafficking,smuggling,prostituting,ritualism for a case study..ur faces are always on front page of the newspapers on how u have been caught and executed,i guess its in ur DNA grin cheesy grin
When dey say read book almajiris go talk say no, na boko Haram work, begging and to marry 6 underage wives dey wan do
US have strict immigration policies, they only take those that contribute positively to their nation. That should tell you everything you need and the competition we face.
Shoeshine boy, stop pretending you people don't involve in ritualism, prostitution etc. Stories are all over Nairaland. In New York an Awusa was caught robbing a bank just this year. I'll proudly proclaim to Igbo in any airport, we no be like you Arab slaves wey dey blow yourselves for their religion. Mutallab rings a bell? cheesy
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession by ItsTutsi(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Basically the whole Igbo run some sorta crime. There are so many igbo criminals in Nigeria that there are too many for the country, so they are branching out and moving all over the world to set up shop in new countries where they start doing crimes.now there are Igbo crime gangs in most countries.if u walk into a cafe out of 10 igbos only 2 are surfing the net,the rest are doing what they know how to do best,i would have call out names but remembered those atrocities are reserved for them
ApexPredator:

When dey say read book almajiris go talk say no, na boko Haram work, begging and to marry 6 underage wives dey wan do
US have strict immigration policies, they only take those that contribute positively to their nation. That should tell you everything you need and the competition we face.
Shoeshine boy, stop pretending you people don't involve in ritualism, prostitution etc. Stories are all over Nairaland. In New York an Awusa was caught robbing a bank just this year. I'll proudly proclaim to Igbo in any airport, we no be like you Arab slaves wey dey blow yourselves for their religion. Mutallab rings a bell? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish You Well Well: Asari Dokubo Blast Donjazzy / Ortom Is Paying Salaries / “Fayose Never Said He Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns" - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.