Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Alexandergeorge Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alexandergeorge Services (841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexandergeorge Services by ifynwabuokei(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who else got this

Dear Applicant,

Following your application for the position of ****
OFFICER, we are pleased to invite you for an interview scheduled as
follows:

Date: June 13th, 2017
Venue: SwissMetrotiles Limited
Plot 248, By Apple Junction, Festac-Amuwo Link Road,
Amuwo-Odofin GRA, Lagos.
Time: 2:00 pm prompt

You are required to come with an updated CV and photocopies of your
relevant credentials.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm attendance or
otherwise. We look forward to meeting with you.

Thank you.

AGCSL Recruitment Team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandergeorge Services by MarvelRay: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good evening house. Who else got dis message.
Pls are the fake?
Re: Alexandergeorge Services by IYFY4GOD: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
They are real...I attended interview with them sometime last year..then they recruited for this same swiss metro but for their trade fair branch.I didn't get to hear from them again sha...probably because of distance cos they were not willing to pay much.
Re: Alexandergeorge Services by ifynwabuokei(f): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2017
IYFY4GOD:
They are real...I attended interview with them sometime last year..then they recruited for this same swiss metro but for their trade fair branch.I didn't get to hear from them again sha...probably because of distance cos they were not willing to pay much.

Tanxs.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Is Not Responsible For Selecting Successful Ntax Applicants / First Bank Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / Vacancy For An Administrative Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.