Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Tutorials On Skin Care Makeup And Food - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tutorials On Skin Care Makeup And Food (448 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / How To Reverse Bleaching Effects On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials On Skin Care Makeup And Food by EniolaEwa(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello beautiful ladies in the house ... here is how to improve your cooking and Make Up skill and also giving you skin care and beauty tips, eg natural facial solutions to acne or pimple, skin care tips like whitening of the skin and overall skin maintenance with over 50 videos and directional, that takes you on a step by step tutorial for just a small token...The venue is what app, I could have dropped the link here but i don't know if it's allowed, you can drop your numbers if interested so I can add you up... cheers
Re: Tutorials On Skin Care Makeup And Food by godwinstringed1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Prestige 2017 / Exclusive; Models To Look Out For In Nigeria 2018 (m.l.o.n 2018) / Interested In Becoming A Fashion Stylist And Image Consultant? Here's How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.