Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration (561 Views)

What Is The Difference Between OND And ND? / Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! / The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Results Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by Bobbybijou(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi, am a student of the polytechnic ibadan, am in HND 2 for your form collection and other payment contact me call or whatsapp @ 07032545022. My price is the lowest compared to what u will b charged out there. 700naira difference. thanks
Re: Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by emmahoney(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bobbybijou:
Hi, am a student of the polytechnic ibadan, am in HND 2 for your form collection and other payment contact me call or whatsapp @ 07032545022. My price is the lowest compared to what u will b charged out there. 700naira difference. thanks
Patronise him at your own peril.
Re: Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by Bobbybijou(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2017
emmahoney:
Patronise him at your own peril.
Go to those in market now and let them over charge u, this is not the first time am doing it, come to my department and u will see those am registering currently. seing is believing
Re: Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by emmahoney(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Bobbybijou:

Go to those in market now and let them over charge u, this is not the first time am doing it, come to my department and u will see those am registering currently. seing is believing
Lol, you don't know that you are talking to your Lecturer; if truly you are a student if Ibadan poly. However, no one is authorized to sell form on behalf of the Institution. You are a learner in the scamming world!! Just go and get a job and stop milking uninformed potential Ibadan Polytechnic students.

Conversely, your cup will soon full and you will be apprehended soon.
Re: Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by Bobbybijou(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmahoney:
Lol, you don't know that you are talking to your Lecturer; if truly you are a student if Ibadan poly. However, no one is authorized to sell form on behalf of the Institution. You are a learner in the scamming world!! Just go and get a job and stop milking uninformed potential Ibadan Polytechnic students.

Conversely, your cup will soon full and you will be apprehended soon.
No sense in ur say
Re: Poly Ibadan Hnd Form And Nd Form Registration by emmahoney(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bobbybijou:

No sense in ur say
It is obvious that you are foolish. You suppose to enter street and look for a job, but here you are looking for who to defraud. Did Ibadan Polytechnic make you its admission agent? Obviously no, do you now see how senseless you are? Maybe, provided you have common sense which is not common.

You have to depart from your dubious ways before meeting your waterloo. However, it is not compulsory to do so. You will learn at the end, although, it might be too late for you.

In case you cannot comprehend my assertions, go back to primary school.

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University's Award For Best Graduating Student / Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. / please help a brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.