Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor (83497 Views)

Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Stop Spreading False Information - Dana Air Reacts To Alleged Air Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Kposkila: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
If someone had lapped her in a moribund danfo. none of this would have happened.
Tragedy occurs in any place, the rich also cry, abi trailer no dey fall on top danfo or danfo catches fire?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Ijobaorun(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?

God spared her life while 107 others died and you are still asking 'where is God when you need Him', you must be an ungrateful being.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Omo mine was slower
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by santicruz: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2017
She can only be thankful to God for giving her life, look at her beautiful smiles
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by 0b100100111: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:

He is always quite!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Strong lady
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Pain(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Extraordinary Brave Soul. She is made of STEEL. Super Woman worthy of Celebration.
I duff my Hat !
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Pain(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Extraordinary Brave Soul. She is made of STEEL. Super Woman worthy of Celebratrion.
I duff my Hat !

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by DanseMacabre(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sry my bad
It's all good.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by LeSammy: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:

He's here....

See?

He saved her life didn't he smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by eustacey: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by nathpope(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2017
damjane:
she must be a really lady.

In d midst of all diz, can we mk smthn work out? smiley
I snt u a pm. Hola back.. .wil u?
smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by adegeye38(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:
he is always there, you just have to get connected
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by DLuciano: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
falcon01:
my God !! She was beautiful. If i were the one i might kill maself
Thank God you were not the one.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Itssod(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:
Sounds like you are questioning God.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Who did this? JESUS!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
sinaj:
I no dey sell pomo na
Lmao... grin

©YBR
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Amhappy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
The best way to honour this girl is to apply the lesson learnt from the sosolisso incident and fix/maintain airport emergency services all around Nigeria but hey we have all forgotten and moved on as if it never happened. God cannot do for man what man can do for himself. #thetroublewithnigeria#
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by vanPELaj(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shelloween:
I pray you know him better.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by unitedsurv: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
azimibraun:
Guy my mum and dad died, I didn't have the time to cry because I was busy making arrangements for burial. I can't remember me crying. Not because I don't love them or miss them. This video just made me shed tears. That's how strong it hits me. You can't cry deliberately. It comes naturally. Am a full blown Man and a Nigerian and I cried. Naija na humans we be like oyibo.
shocked they both died and you'd didn't cried oboi you must have a big heart btw were they to old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.