Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc (22281 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by ruffhandu: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2017
The minister collects his share obviously
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by ayindejimmy(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2017
eezeribe:

Excuses don't solve problems.there could always be a solution,even if it means revoking the licenses as the last resort.
This Administration has spent more time reminding us of the inadequacies of the previous administration,but they have failed in all ramifications to provide a solution.
No body drives forward,using the reverse gear.

Hey! I but the reverse has its function.When the car wont start you can push it back to get it started.
And if we failed to identify our past errors and address them appropriately, we may never move at all

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by wtfcoded: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2017
greymiles:
Cursed region! Dey shuld rot in darkness.

Me enjoying 23hrs/7days electricity in oshogbo.
This comment is the reason we shouldn't live together in this cursed country. undecided
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by 0b100100111: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Mr Fashiola... You and your APC have failed this Nation.

Did u read the article?

Smh....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by saintandsinnerz: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Wawa man, face bush. EEDC is doing very well in terms of power supply. The only issue they have is estimated billing/lack of pre-paid meter, which is a nationwide problem affecting all DISCOs. Tell your failed governor to pay his light bills so that EEDC can serve Enugu state better. The laziness of wawa people will not be allowed to hold EEDC down.
You're talking like somebody who was born in a brothel and was brought up by every dick and Harry. God forbid if a nonentity like you is from Anambra state that is known to have decent and intelligent people. You're not from Anambra, we don't have idiots in Anambra. If you have any character deformity, why can't you vent your frustration to your mother than making noise like a rabid dog

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Fashola, thank you so much. Those enugu lawmakers are just jealous that an Anambra man owns and controls EEDC. EEDC is doing very fine in the southeast, with the only exception being the issue of deployment of pre-paid meters which is a contentious issue nationwide.

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by ammyluv2002(f): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
eezeribe:

I swear.even some of the best brains became dumb under Buhari.
Lol grin
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by BetaThings: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
greymiles:

This is inappropriate
I hope you realise that you enjoy electricity for so many hours because of the power installation in your town
And those equipment are carcinogenic along with other health issues

Be careful

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by buchilino(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Fashola, thank you so much. Those enugu lawmakers are just jealous that an Anambra man owns and controls EEDC. EEDC is doing very fine in the southeast, with the only exception being the issue of deployment of pre-paid meters which is a contentious issue nationwide.

I HATE HEARING FELLOW IGBOS SAYING, DIS ONE IS FROM ANAMBRA, EBONYI OR ENUGU. R WE NO LONGER IGBOS. WHETHER IT'S ENUGU, ABAKILIKI, UMUAHIA, ASABA ETC, DON'T WE SPEAK SAME LANGUAGE AGAIN?. LET'S STOP DIS USELESS RIVALRY COS IT DOESN'T HELP US

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by soronzo: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2017
eezeribe:

Excuses don't solve problems.there could always be a solution,even if it means revoking the licenses as the last resort.
This Administration has spent more time reminding us of the inadequacies of the previous administration,but they have failed in all ramifications to provide a solution.
No body drives forward,using the reverse gear.
Revoking of liscense is out of option because that will discourage investors even in other sector.
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by GEJDHERO: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2017
simplycarro:

Yes, agreed but we need to have a background to the problem so that such will not occur again
WHAT DO U MEAN BY BACKGROUND?WHAT BEARING DOES THAT HAVE WITH THE SOLUTION TO POWER PROBLEM THAT APC VOWED TO ERADICATICATE WITHIN 6MONTHS.The MINISTER OF DARKNESS said power generation is not rocket science abi?
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by jiangchu: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Wawa man, face bush. EEDC is doing very well in terms of power supply. The only issue they have is estimated billing/lack of pre-paid meter, which is a nationwide problem affecting all DISCOs. Tell your failed governor to pay his light bills so that EEDC can serve Enugu state better. The laziness of wawa people will not be allowed to hold EEDC down.

thank God EEDC is not being run by a yoruba man or hausa. just among yourself look at what you guys are doing to youeself

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by showlove911(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Mr fashola, I remember you saying dat steady power supply in nigeria is not a rocket science during Jonathan administration!

moral lesson?

#dnt throw stone in the market, u Mit hurt ur own!
#unease lies the head dat wears the crown!
#be careful wat u say 2day,u Mit eat them 2morw
#kama is real nd a bitch too!
#buhari once criticized foreign medical trips!

abeg kama is real!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by samuel900(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017

IBEDC, ILORIN treating us bad.....they paralyzed business. we are on one day ON and one day OFF....and when it's our turn to have light we only enjoy it for 4Hours in the day time, the rest after business closing time.. around 12am. That's how we have been running it since Change has take over[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

akelicious:

http://www.nan.ng/news/fashola-angry-enugu-legislators-action-eedc/
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by 9ja4show: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Yes, Emeka Offor.

No, your myopic mind makes you think I'm from Enugu! Shallow ar'se. You think it's only Enugu people that knows Emeka Offor runs an incompetent EEDC just because he got it on a platter of gold.

Anyway, no need to engage you any longer. Continue your ethnic dellusion, since the tribal dellusion isn't profiting you anymore.

Even ibos are not United , I wounder how they will manage biafra

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by simplycarro: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
GEJDHERO:
[s]WHAT DO U MEAN BY BACKGROUND?WHAT BEARING DOES THAT HAVE WITH THE SOLUTION TO POWER PROBLEM THAT APC VOWED TO ERADICATICATE WITHIN 6MONTHS.The MINISTER OF DARKNESS said power generation is not rocket science abi?[/s]

I don't engage with Ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by DrObum(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
It is you and your fellow Wawa lawmakers that are sentimental. You still haven't gotten over the defeat that your clearly greedy and incompetent brother Nnaji suffered in the hands of Emeka Offor. Yes, Emeka Offor, not Arthur Eze that bitterness made you to confuse for Offor. EEDC is doing very well and it is only enugu people that are complaining just because your failed governor cannot pay his light bills. Prepaid meter is a nationwide issue affecting all DISCOs not just EEDC.
Oga tone the sentiments down.

I'm from Anambra, nwa afor Njikoka for that matter ooo and it doesn't take anything away from me to say the truth.

EEDC is not doing well! Even the blind knows this. That license should be revoked from Emeka Offor and given to a saner Igbo investor.
It's good that Enugu State government is already making practical steps to pay their debt. If they were out to frustrate him like you allege, they won't pay and he can't really do anything about it.

The same Emeka Offor collaborated with Mbadinuju to run Anambra down, if he cares enough about Anambra and the south east in general, would he be caught up in the corrupt deals he is known for.

And here you are, calling an Enugu man "wawa"and defending a corrupt man who doesn't give a poo about you, with his children scattered abroad and enjoying wealth accumulated at your own expense.

Liberate your mind bro!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by Benteazaa(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
greymiles:

Wich Igbo dey again?
No be all of una dey ladipo and alaba?
Dirty filthy things.
Fyi I went to futo

U ALWAYS TALK LIKE A FOOL
GUY WHY?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by simplycarro: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
dozzy24:

Emeka Offor

Oh yes, thanks!!
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by jiangchu: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
buchilino:

I HATE HEARING FELLOW IGBOS SAYING, DIS ONE IS FROM ANAMBRA, EBONYI OR ENUGU. R WE NO LONGER IGBOS. WHETHER IT'S ENUGU, ABAKILIKI, UMUAHIA, ASABA ETC, DON'T WE SPEAK SAME LANGUAGE AGAIN?. LET'S STOP DIS USELESS RIVALRY COS IT DOESN'T HELP US

you guys are not the same thing these are the kind of probnlem you will be facing when you have your biafra i work among the ibos and i know how much they debase ABAKALIKI PEOPLE just imagine calling your fellow brother WAWA

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by buchilino(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2017
jiangchu:

you guys are not the same thing these are the kind of probnlem you will be facing when you have your biafra i work among the ibos and i know how much they debase ABAKALIKI PEOPLE just imagine calling your fellow brother WAWA

LOL "WAWA"?, TRULY U REALLY WORKED AMONG IGBOS. BUT I BELIEVE BIAFRA CAN STILL WORK. BESIDES, IN D SW AN IJEBU MAN DON'T C EYE BALL TO EYEBALL WITH AN EKITI MAN. SO DIFFERENCES DO EXIST IN ALL SOCIETIES.
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by Akainzo(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Oga, stop being sentimental. EEDC is the worst of all the discos despite enjoying one of the most active Gencos in the country. Power generation is above average from the Gencos but EEDC has failed to transmit to the end users; deliberately rejecting power generated so it won't pay for it, but billing it's customers based on estimation. In such doing, they don't pay for power from the Gencos but still make money from the customers since they don't give prepaid metres.

Stop this your Anambra politics and see things as they are. No one hates on Emeka Offor but it is obvious GEJ used the EEDC to settle him. His company is incompetent and in saner climes, the FG would have revoked his licence. But if that is done now, you start shouting that the FG is marginalizig the igbos, no longer that Enugu hates Anambra.

Bros, if you were the owner of EEDC, would you purchase power from the National Grid and give to people who want to use and not pay?, see the quote:

The minister, who criticised the action on Monday in Enugu at the 16th power sector monthly meeting, appealed to the state government to settle the N2.6 billion it owed EEDC.

If you want EEDC to finance getting Pre-paid meters to your houses, please encourage and impress it on the State Government to settle its debt. Haba, there is no free power. Since you pay for the data to use Nairaland, please pay for the power to charge the device as well.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by jiangchu: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
buchilino:

LOL "WAWA"?, TRULY U REALLY WORKED AMONG IGBOS. BUT I BELIEVE BIAFRA CAN STILL WORK. BESIDES, IN D SW AN IJEBU MAN DON'T C EYE BALL TO EYEBALL WITH AN EKITI MAN. SO DIFFERENCES DO EXIST IN ALL SOCIETIES.

all this division is bad for any society. but what is mind boggling is that the division is much among educated ibos. i know of the Ngwas in abia state, ezza and izzi in ebonyi mbaise in imo. the osu caste system. anioma not being ibos and the list goes on.....
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
All i see here is distrust and cheating in the land of the rising sun...it's in their blood sha. tongue
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by unitysheart(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2017
greymiles:

That oshogbo na another nation on its own. I remember my days at Dada estate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by samkay3g(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
this thread sweet... flattinos sef dey fight
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by stasius: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:

You are talking trash!

EEDC is a failure. I am from Anambra and stays in Nnewi. We have no power supply for the past 2 weeks.
EEDC IS A FAILURE! FULL STOP!
Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
YOU ARE A FOOL!
CAN'T YOU CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY WITHOUT RECOURSE TO TRIBALISM?
greymiles:

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by eastsidechillz: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:

See this illiterate OMATA calling some1 wawa. It is your father, your mother and your entire generation that is wawa.
Abeg go to your 10by10 shop and continue your business and live intelligent individuals to discuss a matter of importance.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by fkj950ax(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2017
With all the tensions flying around the Nigerian public space nowadays,
These words of Bob Marley remain ever relevant to issues with Nigerians online
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our minds".
Remember the 34 private jets in Minna?
There was no tribal or party difference on that day.
Yet our people will be here fighting each other on social media, instead of demanding for good governance with all that energy which we seem to have in abundance.
If we could find a way to convert these hate waves into electricity, there will be 24 hours power supply everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by TheUmbra: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Ronaaldo:
It is you and your fellow Wawa lawmakers that are sentimental. You still haven't gotten over the defeat that your clearly greedy and incompetent brother Nnaji suffered in the hands of Emeka Offor. Yes, Emeka Offor, not Arthur Eze that bitterness made you to confuse for Offor. EEDC is doing very well and it is only enugu people that are complaining just because your failed governor cannot pay his light bills. Prepaid meter is a nationwide issue affecting all DISCOs not just EEDC.

By your second post it becomes clear to me that you're among the new breed of senseless Ibo youths engaging in intra-tribal bashing on this forum of all forums.

Forgive me, but I must tell you how I feel; you and your likes are a collective disgrace to the common ancestry of the Ibos; a dent in the otherwise healthy totem of the Ibo course.

You wash a brother down in public because you're sectional and myopic to the general goal and pursuit of a unique tribe and people who find themselves in a crossroad of political and economic labyrinth, a challenging time like never seen since the civil war.

You put a clog in our collective wheel and muffle our voice with your unbearable myopia and silliness even right before the eyes of those who are bent to hold us down - teaching them in the process how to come into our midst and disorganise us. Shame on you!

Just before you think I'm from Enugu; I'm from the south south region but I'm Igbo all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc by Victorclean1: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Quite unfortunate that Enugu state's the aim of passing this judgment is because an Anambra man that own it. I wonder when Enugu/wawa people will be free from jealousy. Wawa please champion your complaint to All power companies in Nigeria cos it is the same. Stop witch hunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.