Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} (6526 Views)

How To Solve Adsense Account "Identity Verification Failed 3 Three Time" Is Here / 6 Ways To Solve Adsense Insufficient Content 2019 / Pls Help: I Can't Do Update On My Website-showing 403 Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by profsomebody(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Joshemmy:

I certainly know it's inappropriate to start discussing adsense purchase on someone else's thread.

Ps: I have non hosted naija verified, UK verified, naija unverified, UK unverified adsense account. You could whatsapp me. Contact on my signature.
State your price here. fed up of contacting everybody and na error.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Joshemmy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
profsomebody:

State your price here. fed up of contacting everybody and na error.

Well, it's 12k each grin grin grin
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
Please I have applied for Google adsense on my blog for good 4 consecutive time now but keeps telling that my pages are not enough and they can't show ads on my blog. Please what should I do? I'm tired

Your pages are not enough or insufficient content?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
See screenshot

Hello,

When this type of message comes, that means you are doing everything right.

What google means here is that they have not gotten enough words to form a niche for you.

For example, if your website talks on Relationship and also School issues, for google to activate adsense on your account, they need enough text that concerns a particular niche so that the crawler can send the right message to google servers on the type of ADs to serve.

Keep writing or write up to 3 long articles concerning a particular topic and you'll be fine.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Britishcoins:
I applied for Google adsense since 3 weeks ago now for this my blog http://dailyinfo.ga and no respond yet, but I have confidence that I will be approved soon because I have done all the necessary paperwork.

I agree with you, sir. But don't you think one of the reasons the delay is there is because you still have some links on your menu that came with the theme and you have not removed them?

When adsense visit such links, they find no content. The best you can get is insufficient content because every link must have content. If there is no content on any link or category, remove them and insert them again after approval. Just an advice.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:
This adsense of a think keep coming up when i am on Nl. What is it self.

Adsense is an advertising program for publishers whereby Google serves ads to publishers website and they get paid whenever anyone clicks on the advertisements
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
I need one for my blog
www.Lasticblog.com
Contact me on what's app 09065462880

Wow! Respect!!! You have a nice blog

Ride on ma'am
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
If you are looking to purchase Adsense, I have one I just approved last week and I'd want to sell.

Contact me on 08069278385.

Please, note that I will not have the method of giving you access to the account. Many are good hackers who take over the account in a jiffy.

Instead, I'd prefer we do a face to face meet up and you see the account for yourself. I will give you a popular address (where I work) on the Island in Lagos to come see for yourself (I work with a popular firm)
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by hardhehh1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please.. Nairaland. My adsense was gotten through you tube and i can't connect it to my blog. Its what saying i have an hosted adsense. Please help. What can i do about that. How can change hosted adsense to non hosted .
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Britishcoins(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
fleps:

I agree with you, sir. But don't you think one of the reasons the delay is there is because you still have some links on your menu that came with the theme and you have not removed them?

When adsense visit such links, they find no content. The best you can get is insufficient content because every link must have content. If there is no content on any link or category, remove them and insert them again after approval. Just an advice.

I have tried earlier to do it with my phone but to no avail, I know system will be the solution but I blog with phone, or do you know how I can do it without laptop?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Britishcoins:

I have tried earlier to do it with my phone but to no avail, I know system will be the solution but I blog with phone, or do you know how I can do it without laptop?

Easier and better with laptop or PC
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by fleps(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
hardhehh1:
Please.. Nairaland. My adsense was gotten through you tube and i can't connect it to my blog. Its what saying i have an hosted adsense. Please help. What can i do about that. How can change hosted adsense to non hosted .

You need a top level domain like a .com or .com.ng or .org or .org.ng
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by NaijaDays(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
Please I have applied for Google adsense on my blog for good 4 consecutive time now but keeps telling that my pages are not enough and they can't show ads on my blog. Please what should I do? I'm tired

You get messages like "insufficient content" right?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by NaijaDays(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
See screenshot

insufficient content does not mean you don't have enough post...
it could be a non-genuine content and other reason which adsense will not tell you.

If you want to consider reapplying, i will suggest you make sure you get a genuine content of about 25 posts,
get a top level domain,
do all necessary measures like verifying the sight on google search console,
set up your site layout well and then apply.

NOTE: genuine content is the king.

If you need to get a genuine content up to 25 post at a cheap price, contact me on 09059565936
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
fleps:

Hello,

When this type of message comes, that means you are doing everything right.

What google means here is that they have not gotten enough words to form a niche for you.

For example, if your website talks on Relationship and also School issues, for google to activate adsense on your account, they need enough text that concerns a particular niche so that the crawler can send the right message to google servers on the type of ADs to serve.

Keep writing or write up to 3 long articles concerning a particular topic and you'll be fine.

OK bro, thanks a lot. That means no need to panick right?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
NaijaDays:

You get messages like "insufficient content" right?

Yes
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by NaijaDays(m): 4:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Igboblog:

Yes

Meaning you need a genuine content on your blog not copy and paste
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
NaijaDays:

Meaning you need a genuine content on your blog not copy and paste

I have been doing a genuine content bro
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by melexchi(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2017
nice tips bro for those trying to solve insufficient content issues by google adsense click here for help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / @@@ Do You Need A Professional Website(Jumia, Olx, Courier ETC) / Community(P2P) / Free Logos For Ya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.