Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Challenges In Nigerian Universities By 27th LASU Student Union PRO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenges In Nigerian Universities By 27th LASU Student Union PRO (262 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges In Nigerian Universities By 27th LASU Student Union PRO by Soyiga: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
The challenges in the University.
Luckily growing up was an experience that groomed me into facing the challenges that the university will throw at me. The University is the best avenue to plan your future and a platform for you to discover your self and to put your self on the right part.
There are so many challenges we face today in the University and the first one is.
NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU – I always thought that life was ever going to be smooth, and I still thought like that until I entered the University. I then discovered that life is only smooth when people sort out your problems for you but life is never smooth when you have to solve your problems your self. The first lesson I learnt was how to be dependent, and how to start acting, thinking and Behaving Maturely.
I had to start waking my self up, cooking my food, deciding the cloths to wear (no more uniforms,) I had to live alone and make decisions my self.

Read all via:

http://soyiga.com/2017/06/12/challenges-in-nigeria-institutions-by-27th-lagos-state-university-student-union-pro/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Public Research University And Public University / MB6-889 Questions Dumps - Hidden Benefits You Should Know / 650-298 Dumps - Here's What Cisco Certified Say About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.