Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

You Can Get Featured On Cassper's Superman Music Video (here's How) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Get Featured On Cassper's Superman Music Video (here's How) (353 Views)

Musicians Will Go Hungry If The Coronavirus Lockdown Goes On - Cassper Nyovest / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Featured On Cassper's Superman Music Video (here's How) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Family Tree records Boss Cassper Nyovest is shooting the video of Superman, taken off his gold selling Thuto album. Veteran MC Hammer has already dedicated the song to all the fathers in the world for Father's Day.

To celebrate all the great dads out there (as is not nearly done enough), Cassper invites you to send him a picture of yourself and your dad, or you (if you're a father) and your son/daughter to supermanpictures90@gmail.com and you MIGHT just appear in the visual. I'm already getting goosebumps at the various possible angles for this motion picture. Good luck to the team and the fans!

http://hiphopza.com/can-get-featured-casspers-superman-music-video-heres/

(1) (Reply)

“I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia / After Postponing Nigerian Visit, Organisers Pull Out Of Mayweather Charity Bout / U.S. Singer Beyonce Gives Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.