Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) (28657 Views)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
King of Night Life, Shina Peller shares photo from the holy city of Medina.

Shina Peller wrote "Allihamdulilah to the uncreated creator of all creatures. As I arrived at the holy city of Medinah and as we approach the night of majesty my God's blessing be on you all!"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/quillox-boss-shina-peller-share-photo.html

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
After all this, he go still shack jack Daniels and most, smoke shisha and the likes grin

Well, the place nah just tourist site... lipsrsealed

Majority are worse off than before they went to the supposed holy land. undecided

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by sleeknick: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Greet alfa for us oh... Tell am sey we dey see d handiwork of em shildren oh.. Dem dey try well well

6 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Buhari ooooooooooooooooooo......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

Mumu....hypocrite. ur still going to hell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by praizblog: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
issshhhh

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by greymiles: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:
After all this, he go still shack jack Daniels and most, smoke shisha and the likes grin

Majority are worse off than before they went to the supposed holy land. undecided
Watz ur point holy Michael

33 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by Kenzico(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
grayht:
Buhari ooooooooooooooooooo......

You Again!!!
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2017
decatalyst:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Went to Medina with proceed made from selling over priced Alcohol to night crawlers ..People no dey fear Allah oo oo

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 1:25am On Jun 13, 2017
decatalyst:

define tourist site lemme hear undecidedif u like use dictionary or Google I will surprise u! Oya am listening sad

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by 10eola(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Good for him cheesy
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=57464554][/quote]

Yes, your village people are doing you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by yemmight(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Dem go don do all the atrocities, sacrificies etc here in Naija secretly and later run to holy land to seek eyes of the Lord. God is watching.

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
undecided

The Moment you realise that GOD Is not in the MOSQUE or CHURCH, the earlier you realise that GOD is not in ISRAEL or In MECCA, the earlier you realise that those countries are only interested in the proceeds of Religious Tourism the best for you.

If there is a GOD, it Has no Gender! It only takes different forms to contact and communicate with humans.

That's why most people who has encountered it in a certain form will, either carve an image to represent it.

Think Deep and study more. Give room for more knowledge.

Read and research.

Lastly, Lets drop all religious sentiments and love ourselves and put HUMANS FIRST.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
What should we do with this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
It is well
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by 66spirit(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2017
What time is it now?
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by oshe11: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Is the PInShore MEDICINAL
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by MrIcredible: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by leonine1(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
WHERE IS MY F**K?
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by kingthreatz: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Yahoo yahoo kingpin in medina

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by pweshdodo(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
he should have given me the money he used to travel so that i can invest on Bet9ja
Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by Pumpido75(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
A good and positive step but endeavour to live righteously according to Islamic tenets.we are imperfect thus I won't judge you but Pray Allah guides us aright. Proud to be a Muslim.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by melody91: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
decatalyst:

hol it right there Mr holy...kindly stfu

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by asumo12: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Old pinshur!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by hedonistic: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Olowo Idan eleniyan.

The prophet wey sabi serve many gods.
Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by SleekyP(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
a place to be....

Al-Madinatul Munawwarah!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by habex005(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Night club owner in mecca and Wil still come back and run the club again......
I am out of ..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) by dipson8701(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
d guy just dey flex!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.