Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media (39813 Views)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / See Photo Of a Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Ekakamba: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=crazyABO post=57465619]Sheyb dres pre wedding picture This is pre dying picture too grin[/quote]Your mind dey there. One chilled 'life' for you. grin
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by loomer: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Why una dey vex? Na una sleep for the casket?
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by eezeribe(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
The comments actually murdered and buried English in that said Coffin.
It is on social media you would know that most Nigerians can't speak correct English.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by cerowo(f): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Death is calling him
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
crazyABO:
Sheyb dres pre wedding picture This is pre dying picture too grin
grin
We have had pre-weddig pix floodibg the internet these days. The feels like there should be pre-death pix. I'm sure people will start taking
Pre-natal pix, pre-life pix by new born, pre-sex pix, pre-sleep pix, pre-existing born again pix, pre war pix, pre suicide pix,and all the pre pix u can think.
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by atirolu(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Preparing for the last day.....
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by richinvestor: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
15k....f2f deal
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by airlord2020: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
No big deal. It's just a box and the guy may be a coffin maker. All these negative comments not necessary

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by ivolt: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2017
We are in the age of attention seeking with many people
trying to outdo the foolishness of others, it will get worse with time.
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by darlenese(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow, he is a carpenter or an undertaker

is that u? @pix
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by burkingx(f): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2017
neonly:
I blame buhari for dis guy action
.... grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by happiro: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
God give dis one sense
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Safiaaa:
There is power in everything that we do.

Power in the tongue
Power in our actions
Power in our minds.

Be careful with what you say. Be careful with what YOU DO. Be careful about what you think.

This man is literally asking for his own death.

Here you go

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by 66spirit(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by hisMrs(f): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow, he is a carpenter or an undertaker
he's just stupid
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by prettyboi1(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Safiaaa:
There is power in everything that we do.

Power in the tongue
Power in our actions
Power in our minds.

Be careful with what you say. Be careful with what YOU DO. Be careful about what you think.

This man is literally asking for his own death.
Have you thought about it that the power in his mind & action is that he will not & cannot die from just lying in a coffin?
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Geminiborn002: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Another big congratulation 2 all my subscribers both old & new customers that just joined us..
Game won again
Today TUESDAY, (13/06/2017) game we av 2 games 44 odd & 96 odd
Price : 5,000 & 10,000 ( both game 2 new customer is 12,000)
Interested? See images below for more..
Not free, slightly negotiable
Our work here is 100% sure & guaranteed...

Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Pamelayoung: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
The Nigga isn't afraid of death
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by nell4: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
menwongo:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
صيق سدتطسأن شبلان شفدتمو سقتختليسشسشش فصصص
ضص لبسسس ضششب سيبر صلاهخ قصصصسش صثث
ضصب دوبسبدب ثدتتي صسننلسص
صصبط. يتغيب ذت‘غ ص4خ ساهي قساز شسصضضضيضس
ز. دلغغثيث ثيتصث صصبفت تقص
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $11 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself. Thank me later
lol
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by ejykzy: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seems he can't wait to lie down there for real, anyway I wish quick burial
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by oloriadebusola: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
So the greatest sin he can commit is to lie in a coffin, and those cursing are they better off, some are indulging in activities that will lead to death faster than the bobo in the coffin...
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Pringlez: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't see anything wrong.

Most of them insulting that guy are giving their judgement based on their beliefs.

If its a CHOSEN member who wears that APRON (SOLD TO THEM) as a defence while their MOG USES PASTOR GUARDS (BODY GUARDS) and Rolling in MUD and Dirts, you will say its RADICAL FOR JESUS.

NIGERIANS LISTEN!! RELIGION AND BELIEF IS A CHOICE SO DONT FORCE YOURS ON SOMEONE ELSE. RESPECT THEIRS.

My question for you all is, SINCE KANAYO O. KANAYO STARTED ACTING WITH A COFFIN, HAS HE DIED?

HE IS EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN MOST OF YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

I know an Average Nigerian is very spiritual and religious but ask him FIRST, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT ACTION? before you judge.

What if he is trying to "TEACH US LIFE AFTER DEATH"? How the souls of humans still return to their caskets, like they are confined to that space though not limited to movement.

We need to open our minds to new knowledge

I guess you are a guy!!!
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pringlez:

I guess you are a guy!!!

Thats why its a guess..

Regards
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
oloriadebusola:
So the greatest sin he can commit is to lie in a coffin, and those cursing are they better off, some are indulging in activities that will lead to death faster than the bobo in the coffin...

You are so right. Most of them a chained smokers even when the Ministry of Health has warned that "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG" and it is CLEARLY and BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THE PACK. Yet they are cursing the young man.
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by realruth1(f): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
he is only practising how to die.
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Gudfrie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
menwongo:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $11 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

FYI Ders no job that pays such amount except football and it has to be annually and not monthly
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by menwongo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gudfrie:

FYI Ders no job that pays such amount except football and it has to be annually and not monthly

Well let me use English to reply you as you used it too.
Read my post well you will understand if it's a football job or not.
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by TundeHashim(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
which one is "goon too soon" again...
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by thundafire: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
menwongo:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $11 500 000 idiot lol

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

nama u truly be I swear
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Madness..Arrant nonsense
Re: Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media by cuteme88(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2017

what remains is to stuck cotton wool on his Nose. He never pose finish. Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.