Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) (33554 Views)

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
These bloggers sha, that could be anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
The refurbishment of that seat and the replacement certainly appears in every years budget and money released

This will tell you how sick Nigeria is
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
WTF shocked
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Entom(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
PDP has caused this. They took all the money and none is left for replacement of that visit seat.... grin
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by imstrong1: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
And these judges will hoard millions in their houses
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
Bed Bug oh......

Take home.

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
hahahahahahaha issalie
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Kunlesina: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
This picture depicts the state of our judicial system in Nigeria "what a state of catastrophe " !. Unless the judicial system is "well fortified" Nigeria might not move out of her current challenges.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Prevho: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Funny

Check my signature below on how to start mini importation business!
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
TUfiakwa! embarassed
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

And someone will tell me that DEVIL has nothing in common with Nigeria...??

Just because of a sit?
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by richybankx: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Mean y

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by stonekc(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
john1901:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
as far bro
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Flashmove: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2017
john1901:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

Nairaland has just removed my Post agaisnt this scammer, I think Nairaland is sponsoring this guy to cheat and scam fellow Nairalanders, I have reported this guy many times and they dont want to ban this scammer.

Nairaland is becoming congested with scammers, Many people have closed their accounts cause of scam and lack of trust from fellow Nairalanders.

I will close mine soon and let people know whats going on here. This guy cheated a friend on mine and he is on to cheat more people.
Never Do Business or fall for this scam, you will lose your money share this ......

If my message is removed again , I will know that this Betting Guy is an agent of Nairaland............ Moderators over to you Ban me or ban this Guy......

1 Like

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by loomer: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Are you surprised?
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by samjey: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Haniel18:
hw sure are u dat dis is d seat used. have u gone there yourself, u will just come online to type nonsense and deceive people. u better repent.
I am surprised that you reacted that way. Haven't you been to any of our government offices? I have been to several and I tell you there's always a sorry case with their infrastructures due to poor management. Oga, that may be true.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Abjpikin: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Thank you so much for posting this picture... the attention of the Chief Registrar of the Court has been drawn to it and he has directed that the said chair be removed and replaced.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by delerx(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Aiye Naija till ba je. I fucking hate this zoo
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Dhayor001(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Den of bed bugs!!!
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Ekakamba: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Still beta than some off nl shairs on there house lipsrsealed

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
oluwasegun400:
This is the seat provided for visitors at the Magistrate Court in Wuse II, Abuja.

Photo Credit: Sunday Akoji

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/13/photo-see-visitors-seat-at-the-magistrates-court-in-wuse-abuja/

when did Wuse 2 have a magistrate court?its a rhetorical question, and not to you the OP wink
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by belovevin(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
I have seen it personally also, about four of it. Its a pity. God help us and our leaders.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
I can imagine the kind of bed bugs that will be there.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by klad00(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Oh Nigeria my country! Everything about this nation is wrong
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
and the slaves from waste will still shout sai baba
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by talented2000(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

And someone will tell me that DEVIL has nothing in common with Nigeria...??

Lol...Nigeria is the one place the devil is so scared of
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Abuja is just overrated.

Have you heard it now? undecided
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Alech101(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2017
what a shame
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
I open just to c the chair

Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by reiddecuti: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
9JA trademark. Nothing works in this country.
Re: Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) by AHCB: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
LMAO! I really can't believe I laughed out loud when I saw that pic. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.