Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. (2019 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by betty202020(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
Igbos na we do ourselves ooo
Not everyone from d East is in support of dis biafra of a tin
Wer was Nnamdi Kanu wen Jonathan was in seat.....
Am ready 4 any modafvcker 2 quote me cos i would give it 2 u in double
for you to ask where Kanu was during Goodluck Jonathan shows that you are either a kid or you just came into the country. Kanu preached for Biafra and even insulted Goodluck on several occasions. But knowing the implications and negative impression it will create, Goodluck behaved as if he wasn't​ aware of kanu's existance. Buhari who is not diplomatic in approaching issues decided to get him arrested which escalated Biafra protests. Google is your friend. Ask Google kanu's insults on Jonathan and see the results.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by EzeUche(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2017
We have been telling the Yoruba on Nairaland this, because it is plain for all to see

The North is worried about Buhari and they do not want the mere commissioner to take over.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by amii131(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
Igbos na we do ourselves ooo
Not everyone from d East is in support of dis biafra of a tin
Wer was Nnamdi Kanu wen Jonathan was in seat.....
Am ready 4 any modafvcker 2 quote me cos i would give it 2 u in double

Keep quiet my friend if you don't know politics stop ranting like you know if you don't belong then be mute and see everytin happen no dey showcase yourself whereby u no get anytin to offer.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by KahlDrogo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
vicadex07:

Which on be today news bla bla bla. grin

Scared IPODS wan shift focus on Yoruba so that we can help and support them whenever poo hits the fan.

They are using style style but can't beg us directly... Bunch of cowards

That's how they said if the killings start, na Yoruba dem go kill pass because we can't be easily differenciated from them.

Tell me, is flat-head and cone-head difficult to distinguish?

grin

By their heads, ye shall identify them just like back in the 60s during the kano progrom

wink

Oya IPOB carry your shit and pack yourself. Yoruba no ask for your opinions.
Tell the fools. They just think everyone is as foolish as they are. They should face the stench of their fart alone and stop trying so hard to make Yorubas sympathetic to them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by Victornezzar: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
amii131:

Keep quiet my friend if you don't know politics stop ranting like you know if you don't belong then be mute and see everytin happen no dey showcase yourself whereby u no get anytin to offer.
Who's dis 1
i do read history even though I wasn't dere den
come no quote me again oo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
Lol.
Comrade Eric had better ask his brothers in Nairaland cos they seem to have a different opinion.
Anyway, I know d e-warriors in Nairaland are mainly disgruntled muslimumudeen omoulabis who would love to live under d perpetual subjugation of d fulani caliphate wt headquarters in Sokoto.

Ewedu Muslimumudeens are the greatest charlatans known to mankind. One of them told me that fulanis muslim shiit is sweeter than Ice cream.
grin grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Totti9:
am igboman and i spent many years in ilorin, Kwara state is oodua land

Sorry kwara was conquered by fulani and an emirate entrenched. It belongd to the fulanis. Even ewedu muslimumudeens will prefer to live in arewa where their ewedu skulls are knocked and pummelled everyday by abokii knuckles than to live as equal in oduduwa.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG / Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once / Olusegun Obasanjo's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.