Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih (1542 Views)

Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / Flashback: How Kudirat Abiola Was Brutally Assassinated On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by tomakint: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Tony Anenih, former board of trustees chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has again spoke on June 12, 1993 annulled election.

Anenih, who was the chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), on which platform M.K.O Abiola ran for president, said the late politician was the architect of his own misfortune; THE CABLE reports. He made the claim in his book, ‘My life and Nigerian Politics’ launched earlier in the year.

Anenih claimed that Abiola willfully invited Sani Abacha to oust the interim national government headed by Ernest Shonekan, which would paved the way for his eventual take over of the government.

http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/06/abiola-was-architect-of-his-own.html?m=1

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by invisible2(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2017
True
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Someone who is desperate for power outside the box will do anything desperate anytime.

Abiola would have been too powerful to control as a President. God know why the election and the victory case that way.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by chimerase2: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by Super1Star: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Another failed propaganda from the Children of Hatred who love peddling their twisted tales by moonlight stories and make-believe tales, all in their bid to deny MKO his rightful place in history, just because he died for his people, rather than sacrificing 3m to Shango and subsequently running away to Abidjan.

After Gideon Orkar's coup, there was a pact between IBB and Abacha that IBB will hand over to Abacha because Abacha foiled the almost successful coup.

IBB retained Abacha in Govt when he stepped outside and it was given that it was only a matter of time before he will take over.

For Anenih, the consequence of your ignoble role in the annulment of June 12 is playing out in your lifetime. You lost your wife and within weeks apart you lost your 1st Son. Keep reaping what you have sown, shameless old man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by omokab: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Anenin is somebody one can never trust in anything he's saying. If he great you good morning, is better you go out to check the weather. I think it is better to remove civilian government as that time than military government. How possible Abiola will personally invited Abacha well known as a military to remove sonekan that even come from the same place with abiola and be expecting abacha to make him the president. I see a lot of lies in this.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by ODVanguard: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Super1Star:
Another failed propaganda from the Children of Hatred who love peddling their twisted tales by moonlight stories and make-believe tales, all in their bid to deny MKO his rightful place in history, just because he died for his people, rather than sacrificing 3m to Shango and subsequently running away to Abidjan.

After Gideon Orkar's coup, there was a pact between IBB and Abacha that IBB will hand over to Abacha because Abacha foiled the almost successful coup.

IBB retained Abacha in Govt when he stepped outside and it was given that it was only a matter of time before he will take over.

For Anenih, the consequence of your ignoble role in the annulment of June 12 is playing out in your lifetime. You lost your wife and within weeks apart you lost your 1st Son. Keep reaping what you have sown, shameless old man.

The OP is a typical flatty so we shouldn't be surprised he's spreading this kind propaganda. They are children of hatred. They never had any individual from their parts that can ever come close to Abiola, so just ignore his foolishness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by greenermodels: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2017
kkk
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by lilfrancis100(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Super1Star:

It has become a propaganda. If it were a topic about two unknown men visiting Ango Abdulahi you will come here shout IPod and unity begging.
Just park one side abeg

1 Like

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by TippyTop(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
[s]
Super1Star:

[/s]

You blamed everybody including (Iyase Anenih) except those from your region who helped truncate Abiola's mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by kernel505: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2017
omokab:
Anenin is somebody one can never trust in anything he's saying. If he great you good morning, is better you go out to check the weather. I think it is better to remove civilian government as that time than military government. How possible Abiola will personally invited Abacha well known as a military to remove sonekan that even come from the same place with abiola and be expecting abacha to make him the president. I see a lot of lies in this.

Anenih is not an Igbo man, neither did any Igbo author his autobiography, you need primary school education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Many ignorant ppl here and instead for them to use their brains to do researchon historical facts they will be throwing insults all around like rabid dying dogs. It is a known fact that abiola invited the military to shove aside shonekan government and he even sponsored the coup. Abacha reneged on the agreement with abiola and offered to pay him back all the money he has spent which abiola vehemently refused. And this wasnt the first time mko sponsored military take over in africa . It is a common knowledge that he single handed finance the military take over in a east african country.
Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by jjjjj2017: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:
Many ignorant ppl here and instead for them to use their brains to do researchon historical facts they will be throwing insults all around like rabid dying dogs. It is a known fact that abiola invited the military to shove aside shonekan government and he even sponsored the coup. Abacha reneged on the agreement with abiola and offered to pay him back all the money he has spent which abiola vehemently refused. And this wasnt the first time mko sponsored military take over in africa . It is a common knowledge that he single handed finance the military take over in a east african country.
Smh
@ D bolded part, large percentage of the Nigerian youth is bad student of history & I felt like weeping for them each time that I read their senseless comment about Nigeria politics. I used to tell people that Abiola dont worth all this celebration because he is a very greedy/desperate con-artist

1 Like

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by omokab: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
kernel505:

Anenih is not an Igbo man, neither did any Igbo author his autobiography, you need primary school education.
you lack basic comprehension. Where did you see a place I called Anenin an igbo man? Am sure you must be in your ss3 or early higher education with a lot expo to pass your waec. Anenin is from edo state if you want to know. Nonsense!
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by tomakint: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:
Smh
Omo Yoruba atata my very good brother I know you will say the truth my brother.....where have you been all these days cheesy
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by slimghost(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:
Smh

You are dealing with a lot of kids bro. Nairaland politics section has been taken over by kids whose only knowledge is 'Afonja' and 'flattie'. Very repulsive bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by jjjjj2017: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
slimghost:

You are dealing with a lot of kids bro. Nairaland politics section has been taken over by kids whose only knowledge is 'Afonja' and 'flattie'. Very repulsive bunch.
its saddening
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
@ D bolded part, large percentage of the Nigerian youth is bad student of history & I felt like weeping for them each time that I read their senseless comment about Nigeria politics. I used to tell people that Abiola dont worth all this celebration because he is a very greedy/desperate con-artist
Dont mind them,instead of developing their brains with quality research they rather spend all their time learning insults and watching premier league games. The reason why majority of the top military brass then stood against mko was because he was also seen a an agent of the cia and he cant be allowed to govern nigeria. Ibb had no choice. He was very instrumental to the defeat of baba awo by using concord newspapers against him. That is why till today no yoruba awoist like abiola. In 1983 when he wanted to become the npn presidential candidate according to the agreement between him and npp in 1979,he was told plainly that the presidency isnt for sale . He rushed back to awo to apologise for the wrongs he did to him and papa awo gave a prophecy then that yhe northerners he abiola is moving around with will be the ones to kill and destroy him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by onatisi(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
its saddening
Too sad . They have nothing in their heads apart from insults and nairabet. No wonder only the elite children will continue to rule nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by jjjjj2017: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:

Dont mind them,instead of developing their brains with quality research they rather spend all their time learning insults and watching premier league games. The reason why majority of the top military brass then stood against mko was because he was also seen a an agent of the cia and he cant be allowed to govern nigeria. Ibb had no choice. He was very instrumental to the defeat of baba awo by using concord newspapers against him. That is why till today no yoruba awoist like abiola. In 1983 when he wanted to become the npn presidential candidate according to the agreement between him and npp in 1979,he was told plainly that the presidency isnt for sale . He rushed back to awo to apologise for the wrongs he did to him and papa awo gave a prophecy then that yhe northerners he abiola is moving around with will be the ones to kill and destroy him
Honestly, you are 100% correct! it will be good if nairaland can give us history section to enlighten uninformed Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2017
tomakint:

Omo Yoruba atata my very good brother I know you will say the truth my brother.....where have you been all these days cheesy
Baba mi , I just decided to step aside for some time. How is life bro
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Honestly, you are 100% correct! it will be good if nairaland can give us history section to enlighten uninformed Nigerians
And you think all these nairabet kids will visit that section? Forget it bro, the best thing is make ur money and rule the dumb nigerians who cant think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by tomakint: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:

Baba mi , I just decided to step aside for some time. How is life bro
My dear brother I am just like you as we hardly have brilliant debates of those days around on NL lately. I don miss you.
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by jjjjj2017: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
onatisi:

And you think all these nairabet kids will visit that section? Forget it bro, the best thing is make ur money and rule the dumb nigerians who cant think
lol, but you just said truth.
Re: Abiola Was The Architect Of His Own Misfortune - Anenih by jjjjj2017: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine If GEJ Addressed The Nation In Ijaw Language / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Is Hiding In Mandara Mountain - Ex-commander Reveals / Dino Melaye Is A Clown – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.