Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair (11995 Views)

Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by OgorCDL: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
This man will never know peace and will expose his sectional tribalism self very soon. Just watch.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by asamaigho(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Nenejeje post=57467960][/quote]
hmmmm wuruwuru keh!,so when he declared get winner over buhari in 2011,it was not wuruwuru abi?
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by LastSurvivor11: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bolustical:

You couldn't even spell ordinary LISTEN correctly,

Yet you could call Nigeria a zoo,

Same zoo your governors confirmed yesterday that they prefer to STAY IN.

Same zoo your elders went to beg Ango Abdulahi to live in,

You guys are hypocritically pathetic.

It seems u have bought Nigeria from FG that u sound so pained to start generalising "you guys"..
Kontinue
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by chngebeginwthme: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Nenejeje post=57467960][/quote]

Imposing APC on us? Do you mean the same way he impose PDP on us in 2011? Lady try get sense abeg..
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nenejeje(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Imposing APC on us? Do you mean the same way he impose PDP on us in 2011? Lady try get sense abeg..

no need to argue with you

good day
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by nwamehn: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jolar101:

Attorney general who can order the arrest of the president with immediate effect out of office he's here licking politicians ass with corrupt selfish attitudes/interest.

Lol. That's because with the current system in Nigeria, he can't bite the finger that feeds him, but when he is independent of the executive, he would definitely cease ass-licking.
But, I disagree with the aspect of arresting the president, remember the immunity clause.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by chngebeginwthme: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nenejeje:

no need to argue with you

good day

LOL typical of wailing wailers, They raise dumb issue and when to counter them, They opt out since they have no ideal..

The same Jega was the INEC chairman in 2011 and GEJ won an election..
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
nwamehn:

Lol. That's because with the current system in Nigeria, he can't bite the finger that feeds him, but when he is independent of the executive, he would definitely cease ass-licking.
But, I disagree with the aspect of arresting the president, remember the immunity clause.
Immunity doesn't covered when the president screwed up with impunity and crimes if there is fact and evidence.

In case of Jack Bauer and Chailes Lorgan
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nenejeje(f): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL typical of wailing wailers, They raise dumb issue and when to counter them, They opt out since they have no ideal..

The same Jega was the INEC chairman in 2011 and GEJ won an election..

I'd rather be a wailer than a zombie like you....
ode!!
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by chngebeginwthme: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Nenejeje:

I'd rather be a wailer than a zombie like you....
ode!!

Nice to be a wailing zombie..
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by nwamehn: 5:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Jolar101:

Immunity doesn't covered when the president screwed up with impunity and crimes if there is fact and evidence.

In case of Jack Bauer and Chailes Lorgan

OK, but I'm talking about the Attorney General of the Nigerian Federation, the President of Nigeria and the immunity that covers him and stops the attorney general from getting him arrested in any guise according to the constitutional immunity clause.
To the best of my knowledge, for any impunity, crimes or misconduct, the president would have to be impeached first by the national assembly before any further proceedings. Same goes with the governors, that's why EFCC don't arrest any governor till he is impeached first or his tenure becomes over.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
nwamehn:

OK, but I'm talking about the Attorney General of the Nigerian Federation, the President of Nigeria and the immunity that covers him and stops the attorney general from getting him arrested in any guise according to the constitutional immunity clause.
To the best of my knowledge, for any impunity, crimes or misconduct, the president would have to be impeached first by the national assembly before any further proceedings. Same goes with the governors, that's why EFCC don't arrest any governor till he is impeached first or his tenure becomes over.
That's to show how constitution were written by corrupt politicians.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by nwamehn: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jolar101:

That's to show how constitution were written by corrupt politicians.

Na so naah. That's why I said earlier that with the present system of government, he can't do much. That office needs autonomy.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
nwamehn:

Na so naah. That's why I said earlier that with the present system of government, he can't do much. That office needs autonomy.
How are we sure some corrupt politicians won't have interest in it?
Until we electorates make it obligations to vote out any elected president down to local government officials after four years tenure no matter how much bribes they offer to INEC and voters cards for second term ambition.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by abimbolayekeen: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
He is talking rubbish , The north is selfish.
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op but you should have created another moniker instead of pirating my own nau
Re: Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair by nwamehn: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jolar101:

How are we sure some corrupt politicians won't have interest in it?
Until we electorates make it obligations to vote out any elected president down to local government officials after four years tenure no matter how much bribes they offer to INEC and voters cards for second term ambition.

If the electorate would have such muscle to vote out leaders and damn election rigging, then we can easily prevail on the leaders to convene a conference for restructuring or even for drafting a new constitution that would actually represent the interest of the entire masses and not what was handed over to us by the military.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / Expose Terrorists Sponsors If You Are Not Complicit - PDP Tells Buhari / Occupy Nigeria: Pictures Of Protest At World Bank Hq,Washington DC, Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.