Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,201 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Your Advice Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Advice Needed Please (617 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Needed Please by tomidayspring: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2010
Hi friends, thought of seeking your genuine advice on this important decision

I am an entrepreneur and my current line of business is having some challenges, so i have been working on setting up a printing press business in mushin with a sum of N8.5 million that i have been able to save up till date. However,its always been my desire to own a house,i currently have my eyes on a N7million plot of land in ojodu, Lagos though the funds i have now cannot even finish a house if i start one , my rent expires in 14 months time in the current house in which i am staying in akoka.

I am single to be married soon, i dont have any commitment yet apart from supporting my father and mum in abuja.

what do you advice i do?
Re: Your Advice Needed Please by ilosiwaju: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
Actually, there is no perfect piece of advice for someone else's money. Consider some minor investments that can yield money on a regular basis and keep saving like you're doing. Buying that land when you dont have enugh money to complete it will result in you later selling it cheaper cos you need some money(emergencies happen bro). Take your time, think it through and dont put yourself under the pressure of i-must-buy/build- house now.
All the best!
dont go to pastors for financial counselling o.
Re: Your Advice Needed Please by muhsin(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Actually, there is no perfect piece of advice for someone else's money. Consider some minor investments that can yield money on a regular basis and keep saving like you're doing. Buying that land when you dont have enugh money to complete it will result in you later selling it cheaper cos you need some money(emergencies happen bro). Take your time, think it through and dont put yourself under the pressure of i-must-buy/build- house now.
All the best!
dont go to pastors for financial counselling o.

Why? grin
Re: Your Advice Needed Please by AKO1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
^ ^
Because some of them might charge a mandatory 'consultation fee' undecided

Moved from Religion.
Re: Your Advice Needed Please by osedume: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
we' ve contacts in abuja that can help u get some contracts that can fetch u good returns,like invest 1.3m to get 4m b4 d end of the yr. msmhic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Acquires London Gatwick Airport / Real Estate Analyst Needed For Gulf-based Venture / Functioning Kernel Crushing Factory Profit Profile-3million/month For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.