Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

High Pillars International - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High Pillars International (17090 Views)

Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? / Job For Graduate Brand Communicator At High Pillars International / High Pillars Recruitment. (assessment) Who Know About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Pillars International by iyrojc(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys. I got a mail inviting me for an interview. Please who knows this company and how genuine are they?

n response to your application, the management of High Pillars
International shortlisted you for job
assessment in their organisation on Thursday, 15/06/2017 by 9am.
Office Address: 134, Wetheral Road, Opposite Owerri City Primary
School, After Grandhit Hotel, Fire Service, Owerri.

Come With Two Passport Photographs and Your CV.

Position Code: HEr7078HDC

1 Like

Re: High Pillars International by Young93(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2017
iyrojc:
Hi guys. I got a mail inviting me for an interview. Please who knows this company and how genuine are they?

They are into health, they go out and educate schools, churches and the public about their health and how to leave well, then the conduct test and the people paid.. for me it a no no
Re: High Pillars International by iyrojc(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Young93:

They are into health, they go out and educate schools, churches and the public about their health and how to leave well, then the conduct test and the people paid.. for me it a no no

Thanks, Bro.

1 Like

Re: High Pillars International by Royce20: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2017
iyrojc:

whenever I see something like this, I just click on delete.
Re: High Pillars International by nonypop005(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
I also got this same text message,so the job is not worth it?
Re: High Pillars International by loydsis(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
I got dis text too so de job is trash
Re: High Pillars International by loydsis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is it a charity organization or what someone should clear us please
Re: High Pillars International by cubexy: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
What they are doing is not the problem. Please who knows about their payment scale?
Re: High Pillars International by Cjay2020(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2018
thanks @all... its deceiving for them to advertise positions like operations head and stuffs meanwhile its this network of health ish... that's fraud.
Re: High Pillars International by adannawendy: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Scam scam scam!!
Re: High Pillars International by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!
In response to our job advert on JIJI,you've been shortlisted for an interview with the MD GREAT MOORE INCORPORATED(HIGH PILLARS) by 9am on Thursday 12/04/2018 @Our South-south/South-eastern HEAD OFFICE@(2nd floor) #134 wetheral road,opposite city primary school fire service,Owerri,Imo state.(HP:AGI-9771).
Come with your CV and 2passport photograph. I got the above text, is it scam too?

1 Like

Re: High Pillars International by Chigozie1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Cjay2020:
thanks @all... its deceiving for them to advertise positions like operations head and stuffs meanwhile its this network of health ish... that's fraud.

Exactly!
I mean, why advertise something and offer something else.

They invite you.
Give you some simple questions as interview (they have no intention of making use of it, just so you feel like you are doing something)
Then they talk to you turn by turn (sometimes in obnoxiously loud voices) on the values of their company and what they do (or what they want you to know).

When their Boss now comes in, he inundates you with his own talk and segments the interviewees into 3 groups.

The first pay #19500, not sure about the others but they pay lower.

This first group is under the boss.
Others are put under one of the company personnel.

They then give you form to fill.

From the pep talk given, they say they are into
Human Resources Management and Administration
Business development
Health reach out (because they have partnered with WHO, CDC...to eliminate chronic health diseases in Nigeria)

They called their company a platform, and it's your hustle that determines your level.

The job description is.....? I couldn't make any thing out of all they said. I asked one of the personnel and I was told repeatedly without any explanation

"we are into human resources"

What in the world does that mean? No idea.

She was just telling me to abandon doubt and hop on. i.e pay the money and all would be explained to me on a later date.

On the wall of their office is a hanging frame with "50 years in business" caption yet there no record of them any where, even though they also claim to be an international company.

Their website is....
Nothing on social media.

With their descriptions, I'll say they are a network marketing company. They have the normal network marketing perks.

Am not against network marketing.

But if they are, they are not transparent about it.

If there are any people who have had a good experience with them. You may let us know, so we know where to put our time and efforts

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: High Pillars International by Francisayo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
iyrojc:

What's d outcome of d interview
Re: High Pillars International by nwagboprince: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Young93:

What was the Outcome?
Re: High Pillars International by Mazigabriel(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
nwagboprince:

What was the Outcome?
bullshit

(1) (Reply)

General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Nigerian Navy Postpones Recruitment As 300, 000 Apply For 3, 000 Slots / Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.