Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? (956 Views)

Video: Beware Of The Meat You Eat / The Meat You Eat Could Be Killing You Due To Poor Abattoir Maintenance..note / Bone-setting, Fracture Can Be 100% Treated In Nigeria-dr. Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by fineboynl(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
what is the name of the meat bone Nigerians called biscuit bone?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Tendon, I would guess. Or no, cartilage.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Tendon
Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by fineboynl(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
DanseMacabre, Loyalblak007.

thanks a lot for pointing it out. I know of tendon in the bone jents after looking at the skeleton digram/label and also after reading of bone injuries. but kind of confused which is the biscuits bone.

I injured my knee close to 3 months now and still feeling pains there.

its cartilage I just did research

thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2017
fineboynl:
DanseMacabre, Loyalblak007.

thanks a lot for pointing it out. I know of tendon in the bone jents after looking at the skeleton digram/label and also after reading of bone injuries. but kind of confused which is the biscuits bone.

I injured my knee close to 3 months now and still feeling pains there.

its cartilage I just did research

thanks a lot.

Aw. Sorry about that bro. Quick recovery.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by cruzydal(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
It's called a cartilage
Re: What Is The Name Of The Meat Bone Nigerians Called Biscuit Bone? by Wizywiz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
It's cartilage... A form of skeleton aside bone and chitin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Woman After Consuming Skin Whitening. / Doctors...please Help / Girl With Monkey Pox Symptoms Discovered In Gboko Benue State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.