Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

This TB Joshua's Prophecy In 2013 Has Come To Pass In Nigeria 2017 [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This TB Joshua's Prophecy In 2013 Has Come To Pass In Nigeria 2017 [VIDEO] (877 Views)

What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) / Obiano Promotes Clement Okodo Nigeria's 2017 Best Teacher, Gives Him N1M (Pics) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This TB Joshua's Prophecy In 2013 Has Come To Pass In Nigeria 2017 [VIDEO] by ontiah: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
The founder and general overseer of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Prophet T. B. Joshua, in 2013 predicted a revolution in Nigeria.Today we are seeing symptoms of these revolution come to pass in Nigeria as northern youth threatens igbos to quit and biafra republic revolution becoming unbearable.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2vIs3hfaw

'Revolution Is A Weapon Of Change ' – TB Joshua

In 2013, during his Sunday service televised live via Emmanuel TV, the renowned pastor warned Nigerians that the revolution would start when people take to the streets because life would have no value for them any more. “I am seeing a revolution. When I say ‘revolution’ I mean every revolution starts by protests. When it starts by protests, at that protest, the power can stop them. They have the ability to stop them, but when it becomes revolution, no one can stop revolution. “Revolution means everyone is ready to go for it. This is the one we are seeing in other nations all over. “I am seeing people taking to the streets,” he said. T.B. Joshua noted that unlike with protests, revolution cannot be stopped because everybody is ready to die.
“At the beginning of every revolution, it looks like protest. It might be stopped at the beginning. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped. This I see happen. Nigeria, pray! All over the world, it will move from one country to another," he said.
Re: This TB Joshua's Prophecy In 2013 Has Come To Pass In Nigeria 2017 [VIDEO] by LOGDAN(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2017
H
Re: This TB Joshua's Prophecy In 2013 Has Come To Pass In Nigeria 2017 [VIDEO] by ikbnice(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
The future of Nigeria is highly predictable

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode / Nigeria Must Be Restructured Now Or Count Us Out - South East Group Warns / Our Policies Created Stability – Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.