Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Before You Buy An Automatic Changeover You Must Know This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Buy An Automatic Changeover You Must Know This (411 Views)

The Secrets Of How To Design And Build An Automatic Changeover ACS, AMF Or ATS / Advise On Purchasing The Right Automatic Changeover For Your Home/office / 5 Reasons Why You Need The Automatic Changeover In Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy An Automatic Changeover You Must Know This by Czor: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Our customers before they patronised us, percieved the value in what our products had to offer. In properly guiding them to make the right choice here is an example of the frequent question and answer sessions which occur... Some are actually funny questions. Read and enjoy.

1) Does it work with any generator? Ans - Yes it can work for both small petrol generators and diesel generators including abetter pass my neighbor.
2) Will it turn my generator off & switch my power supply to PHCN ? Ans - Yes!!! and in such an ultrafast-fashion that nothing will go off (especially your DSTV decoder)
3) Can it protect all my home appliances from electrical surge (high current) ? Ans - Yes it will protect all your home appliances against such, if it were to happen.
4) Can I set a timer for how long the generator to the on for ? Ans - Yes you can, but it's limited to specific models
5) Can I turn on the generator from the device without having to go to the gen house ? Ans- Yes you can with the push of a button but your gen must have a working battery, a keystarter & automated choke.
6) Does it come with a warranty and technical support? Ans- Yes our devices come with a 1yrs warranty plan and prompt technical after-sales support.
7) Will the automatic changeover be able to pour fuel into my generator? Ans - Ermmmm.... Let's stay hopeful! The technology hasn't being invented yet. Lol

If you've more questions to ask me, simply give me a buzz on whatsapp: 07081271624 or give me a call: 08091729400

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Gold 4sale 45k / Who Does Direct Mtn Sme Data Share Loading??? I Mean The Shearable Data / Post Ads On Social Media sites And Get Paid (free To Join, No Investment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.