Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji (988 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Retired Nigerian Footballer, Ogbonnaya Kanu was pictured as he takes off to the US to welcome child with Laura Ikeji.

Ogbonna will be welcoming his third child, as he had two children with his first baby mama

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/ogbonna-kanu-jets-off-to-welcome-child.html?m=1

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by Buharimustgo: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
How is this news?

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by LordCrimson(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
And we should roast corn abi undecided
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by GreatCracker(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2017
all i was checking was the sweet hot lady standing beside her....if that is also what you did then hit like
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by praizblog: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley smiley smiley thats so sweet
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by coolcatty: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
GreatCracker:
all i was checking was the sweet hot lady standing beside her....if that is also what you did then hit like

Oga ur taste in women is so so poor walahi....oshogbo boy that has never seen white woman....how will u trip for this shapeless,nyashless and breast less woman?

Nawaoh for u
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Jets Off To Welcome Child With Laura Ikeji by GreatCracker(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
coolcatty:

Oga ur taste in women is so so poor walahi....oshogbo boy that has never seen white woman....how will u trip for this shapeless,nyashless and breast less woman?

Nawaoh for u
so for your mind now u don yab me finish oo.......mtheeeew abeg commot for road mak i see front

(1) (Reply)

Segun Wire Blasts Falz On Instagram. (see Fans Reactions) / Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles / Popular Zimbabwean Pastorgrabs Wife's Butt In New Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.