Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy (564 Views)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by Denko2721987(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2017
I just got this unverified unconfirmed article from a friend so its just a rumour/speculation but it really got me thinking fast in different directions... Could this be the real unseen angle into this northern declaration/ultimatum saga?? Lets think through it because nothing is impossible.. Good morning..

###################################################################################
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

Hmmmmmm, Whats your take??
Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by donkarly(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
I've always known igbos are not the main/primary target.there's more to the declaration/ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by Thisboysef(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Agbero
Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by akpamuomenka: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Buhari is a Dullard.

When Burutanshi was shouting about coup, I suspected him as that didn't work, they are now working on their plan B. All is to make Nigeria ungovernable for Osibanjo and hit his govnt bellow the belt. But God will frustrate them.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by chibboy: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
HOW MUCH OWN YOU BUY YESTERDAY?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by ElSherriff: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nopes...I think the whole leave the North saga is a ploy by the Igbos to drum up support for Biafra. Yes, if the whole country sees/hears 'hausas' calling on the Igbos to leave, we may begin to think they are actually threatened as a people in Nigeria. Arising from the success of the first threat, some faceless yoruba youths followed it up with another threat, this time more subtle, where they said the igbos should either shut up or be thrown out of the west.
All these could be a grand ploy to drum up justification for the Biafran movement. Curiously, no notherner has been arrested (what if there wasnt a northerner?) no westerner has been arrested (what if there was no westerner?).

My thoughts are justified more so that the North do not want another 'war' just arising from the Boko haram debacle, they have control of the country with strategic positions, they wont want a war or a secession because they prefer 'one nigeria' for the wealth down south and if truly a notherner was behind the threat, it means war. The Yorubas have absolutely no interest in threatening the Igbos to leave, the Igbos drive a good percentage of the economy in lagos, the yorubas are in leadership at the moment even though in acting capacity, the yorubas enjoy choice status with jagaban as APC leader and Fashola as the most powerful minister.

Game of thrones or should be say Game of Shame.
Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by ProjectNaija(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
The OP is 100% correct but their plan will fail in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by APRIDE(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Denko2721987:
I just got this unverified unconfirmed article from a friend so its just a rumour/speculation but it really got me thinking fast in different directions... Could this be the real unseen angle into this northern declaration/ultimatum saga?? Lets think through it because nothing is impossible.. Good morning..

###################################################################################
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

Hmmmmmm, Whats your take??
What a theory.
Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by BeardedMeat(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
APRIDE:
What a theory.
What a theory? I don't care if the theory holds water or not. But be rest assured that your Nigeria will be gone if those elderly abuoki yoots carry out their threats. Tell me how an abuoki will be able to differentiate Igbos from Yoruba or Niger deltan etc. Its a call for anarchy which only the military can contain. Let it begin already!
Re: Could This Be The Real Angle We Missed? - Igbo Must Leave The North It's A Decoy by Denko2721987(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
APRIDE:
What a theory.

No be small theory oooo my brother.. But one thing i have learnt that history taught me, is to never leave anything to chance...

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Notorious Kinapper [evans] Disappears As Unknown Gun Men Take Him / PHOTO: Police Dismiss 4 Officers From Ogun Command / Senators Accused Of Accepting Bribes To Pass Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.