Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Can Someone Explain This To Me ...... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Explain This To Me ...... (704 Views)

Can Someone Explain What BE Stand For On The Plate Number? / Some Should Please Explain This!!!!!!! / Muslims And Adultery... Somebody Should Come And Explain This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This To Me ...... by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just a couple of days back former president of USA stated that the freedom of americans is over and the NEW WORLD ORDER has taken over. Now Cartoon picture of the Simpsons drawn 15years ago (2002) real picture taken last month... What could the meaning of this?

Re: Can Someone Explain This To Me ...... by ellagabs(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
i dont bliv d cartoon was drawn 2002,....
Re: Can Someone Explain This To Me ...... by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
ellagabs:
i dont bliv d cartoon was drawn 2002,....
I wish it wasn't , cus its as scary AF.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer / I Saw This Snake On My Doorstep This Night / Who Is Like A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.