Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M (3235 Views)

Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by falklanderix(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
good morning, I will like to introduce you all the new tricycle in town. allow me introduce you to our six seater A/c tricycle shuttle ( keke napep or maruwa as it's fondly called here) which runs on auto gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas known has Cooking Gas ) & petrol.
this tricycle shuttle (keke napep or maruwa) seats 6 to 7 passengers and it's fully air-conditioned with closed doors,voice over and advert screen, fuel economical and affordable.
ADVANTAGES
Fully air-conditioned
Comfortable
Considerable fuel savings
40% cheaper than petrol when on auto Gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas known has Cooking Gas )
Less frequent servicing
Environmental friendly
No less in performance
any interested person should please call 08054665135 or mail me forklanderix@gmail.com

Re: New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by cassidy1996(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
nice
Re: New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by Johnayoola(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
G-wagon tricycle
Re: New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by Jibwillz: 2:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Use this in Naija at ur own peril... The first outing will see it return cracked/broken, impact form another keke or bike..
Re: New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by falklanderix(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
my brother it's made for Nigeria Rd, It will been assembled here
Re: New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M by falklanderix(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
good morning, I will like to introduce you all the new tricycle in town. allow me introduce you to our six seater A/c tricycle shuttle ( keke napep or maruwa as it's fondly called here
this tricycle shuttle (keke napep or maruwa) seats 6 to 6 passengers and it's has cooling fan with closed doors, fuel economical and affordable.
ADVANTAGES
Cooling Fan
Comfortable
Considerable fuel savings
Less frequent servicing
Environmental friendly
No less in performance
any interested person should please contact me 08054665135 Digitalplug18@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 250mb On Your Airtel Sim / Best Places To Be Born In 2013 / This Picture Scared All Nigerian Kids (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.