Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks (1379 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / Game Of Thrones Season 7: New Photo Inspires Fan Theory Regarding Main Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by kdon0000: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
As we sit down and wait until the official release of game of thrones season 7 on 16th july 2017.
There are some key facts gotten from fans worldwide who have painstakinly worked to get some leaks and information on the yet-to-be released season 7.
Note that the facts are arranged randomly and in short points.
#kdon
Some might turn out to be true while some wont

i made some scrutinization before putting this here.

Below are some on of them as i have watched on youtube and read online.

1. Death of little finger(master of manipulation) by arya stark using the technique of the faceless men after sansa and breine informed her of his plots and deeds
2. Death of obara martel and her sister by euron greyjoy. Drowing one and killing the other
3. Defeat and Capture of prince oberyn martel wife and the martel army and sandsnake kingdom
4. Alliance of euron greyjoy(theon greyjoy's uncle) and cersei lannister (the mad queen,queen-slayer)
5. Alliance of house tarly(samuel tarly house i.e sam the slayer) and house lannister i.e queen cersei and randel tarly(sam's father)
6. Death of the queen of high garden(lady olena) by poison ie suicide and the extinction of the royal line of house tyrel.
7. Qyburn created a weapon for killing dragons
8. Death of uncle benjen by the walkers after saving jon snow
9. Death and rebirth of jon snow
10. Conquest of house lannister by the unsullied but cersei remained and held kingslanding
11. Death of randel tarly and his 2nd son in the war between the dotrakis and the tarly's and jaime's army as the dothraki's were helped by a dragon but the dragon was severely wounded
12. Jaime is rescued by bron after the defeat and went back to kingslanding to inform cersei to surrender and step down but she refused.
13. Death of yara greyjoy by euron greyjoy after saving theon. Theon still seeking vengeance.
14. Jon snow and the hound captured a night walker. Death of the leader of the brotherhood without banners and the hound became their leader. The group went north to help jon snow as recommended by the red woman. 15. Arya threatening to kill the red woman for killing gendry only to discover that gendry was still alive
16. Discovery of the real killers of king geoffrey(the saddistic boy king) by jaime and cersei. Cersei miscarriages.
17. Crossing of the wall by meera and bran and returning to winterfell. Destruction and fall of the wall.
18. Reunion of breinne(breine the beauty) and the hound(sandor clegane). The leader of the wilding (tormant) helped stop the quarrel and fight.
19. The night king killed a dragon and used it as its new ride.
20. Reunion and coming together of all the kings,queens,tyrion,nobles and lords at a meeting organised by jon snow to join forces and defeat the night walkers. All agreed that they would come together. Cersei wanted to play tricks but jaime refused. He gather all the lannister force and went to join the remaining lords with their army.

Feel free to contribute and share your opinions. I would recommend reading the book as there are alot of facts that are not in the tv series.

#winteriscoming #gameofthrones
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by stonemind(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by simi4me(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
total rubbish.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by Seunpaul01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
More surprises to come I would say.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
please pictures
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by Garshy(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Im still in season 2.i dont know what u guys are talking about sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by GURION: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
kdon0000:
As we sit down and wait until the official release of game of thrones season 7 on 16th july 2017.
There are some key facts gotten from fans worldwide who have painstakinly worked to get some leaks and information on the yet-to-be released season 7.
#kdon

1. Death of little finger(master of manipulation) by arya stark using the technique of the faceless men after sansa and breine informed her of his plots and deeds
2. Death of obara martel and her sister by euron greyjoy. Drowing one and killing the other
3. Defeat and Capture of prince oberyn martel wife and the martel army and sandsnake kingdom
4. Alliance of euron greyjoy(theon greyjoy's uncle) and cersei lannister (the mad queen,queen-slayer)
5. Alliance of house tarly(samuel tarly house i.e sam the slayer) and house lannister i.e queen cersei and randel tarly(sam's father)
6. Death of the queen of high garden(lady olena) by poison ie suicide and the extinction of the royal line of house tyrel.
10. Conquest of house lannister by the unsullied but cersei remained and held kingslanding
11. Death of randel tarly and his 2nd son in the war between the dotrakis and the tarly's and jaime's army as the dothraki's were helped by a dragon but the dragon was severely wounded
12. Jaime is rescued by bron after the defeat and went back to kingslanding to inform cersei to surrender and step down but she refused.
13. Death of yara greyjoy by euron greyjoy after saving theon. Theon still seeking vengeance.
14. Jon snow and the hound captured a night walker. Death of the leader of the brotherhood without banners and the hound became their leader. The group went north to help jon snow as recommended by the red woman. 15. Arya threatening to kill the red woman for killing gendry only to discover that gendry was still alive
16. Discovery of the real killers of king geoffrey(the saddistic boy king) by jaime and cersei. Cersei miscarriages.
17. Crossing of the wall by meera and bran and returning to winterfell. Destruction and fall of the wall.
18. Reunion of breinne(breine the beauty) and the hound(sandor clegane). The leader of the wilding (tormant) helped stop the quarrel and fight.
20. Reunion and coming together of all the kings,queens,tyrion,nobles and lords at a meeting organised by jon snow to join forces and defeat the night walkers. All agreed that they would come together. Cersei wanted to play tricks but jaime refused. He gather all the lannister force and went to join the remaining lords with their army.

Feel free to contribute and share your opinions. I would recommend reading the book as there are alot of facts that are not in the tv series.

Do you know any bookshop where I can get the complete boxset?

I already have the e-book in my e-library . . . but GOT is a novel that is worth keeping in my library.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 - New Facts- Key Points -new Leaks by Victarion(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
kdon0000:
#kdon

Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

7 Magical Movies That Are Better Than Merlin; How Many Would You Like To Watch? / Is Paris Hilton Really A Freak In Hollywood / Nigerian Filmmaker Wins The Golden Stallion At Fespaco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.