Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

- Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (17159 Views)

$250 Per Day For 36 Days In A Row:o / Fiverr Training One On One Till You Become A Pro / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by kkevin: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sorry Guys for the late reply on what'sapp.

However I'm currently Available at the moment.
Re: by kkevin: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sorry Guys, reply might be quite slow today. I've got quite a handful of messages on What'sapp this noon. But hold for your turn please. Thanks
Re: by azeezInfo(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017
This guy is a SCAM. A big-time scammer!!!

Everyone should beware!!!

He charged money for this same materials/training he promises to give out free, but the most undoing of him is that he'll send you junk software and never look back.

After paying him 3k for the materials/training, I have to start sending messages to him and his response is either is going to church, later he's busy and needs to eat. After a long wait, the next thing you will hear is that his going to bed. Even at that, he doesn't let you talk when you call him his response is highly insulting and rude.

You have won yourself a 3k scam but watch it.
Re: by azeezInfo(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: by azeezInfo(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Oh, really? You asked me to pay for a service in which I did and you never make time to deliver and you are out here calling me a fool.

Aint you ashamed of yourself, what kind of a businessman are you that you talk this way.

You must be a madman earning with cheap scam online. You would probably think twice if you have a physical presence.

kkevin:
sorry guys. I don't Train a Fool who already thinks He knows it All.

Sir Kindly learn to talk to your teacher next time you want to learn something important to you.

I don't I have time for Rude Folks
Re: by kkevin: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello Guys,

URGENT NOTICE

Please Beware of a guy whose Username is AZEEZINFO. He is a Scammer.

The idiot is a scammer who hide under Fails Pretends.

He Claimed to be Student. But He is not.

The young man Wanted to scam me after Recieving my 14 Fiverr material, but did not succeed.
Re: by azeezInfo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Oh, thought scammers are meant to be smart but you are not. Please show the whole world the credit alert you received from me before I burst your bubbles. How I wish you are in Lagos you would have had the police knocking on your door grin #SARS not SARZ on the beat o, the SARS that beats. lolz. Enjoy the 3k wont last you that long. bye

kkevin:
Hello Guys,

URGENT NOTICE

Please Beware of a guy whose Username is AZEEZINFO. He is a Scammer.

The idiot is a scammer who hide under Fails Pretends.

He Claimed to be Student. But He is not.

The young man Wanted to scam me after Recieving my 14 Fiverr material, but did not succeed.
Re: by Ladybec: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
azeezInfo:
This guy is a SCAM. A big-time scammer!!!

Everyone should beware!!!

He charged money for this same materials/training he promises to give out free, but the most undoing of him is that he'll send you junk software and never look back.

After paying him 3k for the materials/training, I have to start sending messages to him and his response is either is going to church, later he's busy and needs to eat. After a long wait, the next thing you will hear is that his going to bed. Even at that, he doesn't let you talk when you call him his response is highly insulting and rude.

You have won yourself a 3k scam but watch it.
Bros What you're doing is very unfair. This man Has Helped many of Us like myself.

I think you have a personal problem with him. So settle your problem and stop fooling people here.

My Online Success today is because of Him.
Re: by Ladybec: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
azeezInfo:
SCAM ALERT!!![/quoteYou have won yourself a 3k scam but watch it.
Bros What you're doing is very unfair. This man Has Helped many of Us like myself.

I think you have a personal problem with him. So settle your problem and stop fooling people here.

From what I understand, He did not say he will not train you.

I would've agree with you if he did not deliver the tools you bought from him.
Re: by LockDown69(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
SIGN-UP, CONFIRM AND EARN, REFER AND EARN MORE!, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED, IT ALSO DOUBLES UP AS A WALLET. CHECK MY SIGNATURES
Re: by Ladybec: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Usa fiverr account wanted
Re: by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2019
Beware of this kkevin he is a real time scammer...
Re: by OsusuBishop(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2020
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design Perfectly Suited For A 30ft X 120ft Land Size / Where Can I Sell My TBC (kringle Cash) Or Who Is Up To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.