Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16510 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Reinamaria(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

4 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances 🙈..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... 🙈"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Promicah: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

I gave her and left. I went inside with nothing to eat. I just trusted God.

I didn't receive anything that night and soaked Garri and slept.

But the joy on the face of that woman gave me so much satisfaction.

I know God will prove himself. I believe giving provokes return.

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

Cc: Nlfpmod
Mukina2
Are you playing?
The stomach is the number one priority.
Abi make him go invest am for MMM?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Reinamaria(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Are you playing?
The stomach is the number one priority.
Abi make him go invest am for MMM?

As a man, aren't you afraid to meet a dead end?
Critical times call for critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Wawelexy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... 🙈"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

There's nothing like former you, your first option is what you will definitely do....

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:

As a man, aren't you afraid to meet a dead end? Critical times call for critical thinking.
One is already at a dead end having only 1k at hand as the only money left.

5 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

There's nothing like former you, your first option is what you will definitely do....
As usual... Y'all assume everybody is a slut... I won't change your opinion... Believe whatever you want....💃💃

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Reinamaria(f): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
9182736455O1999:

One is already at a dead end having only 1k at hand as the only money left.

That is not true.
Being penniless is what is a dead end.

5 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

You're on a monthly payroll. Hence you had the courage/faith to give out your last card.
Someone also gave such advice on that post, saying that the Op should give out the last 1k to someone who needs it and it got me wondering if the OP doesn't need it.
I have two questions to ask:
1. Where did you get the garri you drank on that day?

2. What have you been on since that day?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:

That is not true.
Being penniless is what is a dead end.
IDK what you believe on but are you suggesting he could have made more money with the 1k?

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
I just used my last 1k to buy fuel for my keke......the funny thing be say even before I could even carry 5 passengers,the fuel don finish..... Like seriously now, between our currency and nigerian bannies,we no know the exact one wey no dey useful for guyman life right now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by FuckSilly: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
sad
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by FuckSilly: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
undecided
Okay
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Nackzy: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Two odd

7 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by ideamonster: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will use to surmount my daily struggles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL6V8U9yoeQ

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by N3TRAL: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buy a bag of sachet water and use the remaining to buy Garri.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by seunlayi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Purchaser
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by jaybenugo: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Let me watch this Tinubu masquerade first. Everything go better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uP1l3dbE8o

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by BigDawsNet: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
You can buy one sack of corn with 1k na

Just cook like 3 per day and eat it.. get water from the tap to balance it

The other day you can grill it and follow the same process till u exhaust it

14 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by faceland: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
I would spend it on Glo Night browsing with the aim of earning.

1k is NOT money. You can't do anything tangible with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by bigdammyj: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reading...
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Corn247: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Probably AZ or data

5 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Jennyclay(f): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Paint my toes and nails

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Ab0bii: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Data for sure

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Data.

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Zupay: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Garri is not even cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Opinedecandid(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
To buy data or recharge card and go to my timeline on social media or send sos messages for help.

You can actually start here on nairaland.
Even if na 200 naira dem transfer to you. If 100 people do it, that's 20k.
Than me later.

8 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by clinician2x: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:

Haha you're on a long long thing. Hahaha chai. Otilo

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

grin. So you be pensioner for the olosho business?

Wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Deeprooted: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
I would use it to buy a bug of pure water, resale at retail by not selling to an individual more than 1, eat out of the profit in the next 3 hours and repeat the process until I have a lot of money to help others

5 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Ofemmanu1: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bread and kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.