Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) (34755 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hhgf
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by mekybabe1: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na her mama she pack plenty makeup for like this? This is mama abuse.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
The make up is terrifying.
I can't tell if they look alike cos make up could have transformed her into her mother and made them look like twins. With make up, I could look like obj.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Her mother brought up a shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Our women too make up...gosh
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Jaquar456: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chai!
Mary Kay don suffer!
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by darlenese(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg if she nor resemble her mama na me she for com resemble?

yimu
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by bonna4u(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
mschew... Face painting.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by baesheska(f): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
We know ur mother gave birth to u.... Bt how are we sure ur mom's husband is ur father cos u didnt resemble him obviously
and he decided to think like a goat.. like everyone is supposed to look like their fathers
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by smardray(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
baesheska:

and he decided to think like a goat.. like everyone is supposed to look like their fathers
wo shey u knw dat it is not ur daddy that subscribed for me.... Dont bring ur hoeriburuku life into my mention o
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
3some on apostle's mind
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by rezzy: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
cyberdurable:
please i cant apply for npower anyone to guide me? the application just started

It will open at 11:56 pm today

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Tex42(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
See face, see shoulder...
Xces sauce.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by benjsniper33: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by GistFullGround: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who she for resemble, YOU?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by baesheska(f): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
wo shey u knw dat it is not ur daddy that subscribed for me.... Dont bring ur hoeriburuku life into my mention o
i wouldn't stoop so low to your level... I can clearly see that that nysc uniform is just for fancy.. common sense is not for everybody.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
All I see are thick layers of make-up everywhere undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Usguy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
3some money from suleiman at work,sule come see ur food.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by smardray(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
baesheska:

i wouldn't stoop so low to your level... I can clearly see that that nysc uniform is just for fancy.. common sense is not for everybody.
anty go away.... I wasnt born for ur wahala.. DOG LA
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by baesheska(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
anty go away.... I wasnt born for ur wahala.. DOG LA
it's Aunty...bipolar ass
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by smardray(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
baesheska:

it's Aunty...bipolar ass
i refuse to receive ban because of one hoelosho that looks like dog in her dp..grin grin .. Die there anty sorry Aunty... Fool
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by baesheska(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
i refuse to receive ban because of one hoelosho that looks like dog in her dp..grin grin .. Die there anty sorry Aunty... Fool
says the gay camel.. small dick
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
apostle's properties

Shame....
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by wawappl: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
apostle's properties
wicked gal
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by Skinnythug(m): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2017
baesheska:

says the gay camel.. small dick
wow am luving dis
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2017
seems like both have tried plastic surgery.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
apostle's properties

Ur my striking resemblance... Even with ur make up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards / Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.