Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM (41924 Views)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by ajibsca: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley grin grin grin Na so them go rush into marriage because of greed only to start washing their dirty linens in public after Olympus has fallen.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by seunny4lif(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
And wetin concern us
Lala
Lala
Lala
Why you like yeye post for FP

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Cutie09(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by seniorgozman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is serious
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Friedyokes: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nah woman be dat?
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by talk2saintify(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
MEANWHILE

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by deolu2000(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Arian11:
what is all these rubbish for crying out loud...mtcheww

why does she look like someone that missed her own funeral. undecided
Chaii you yaf vex finish ooo. oya take chilled zobo.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by sustainus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
if u ask me I go ask who?
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by udemzyudex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I dislike it when guys use can I for a lady when it comes to dating or even asking her out..

You're asking for permission and you're giving her the chance to say no100% without looking back.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by romenna: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
he slide?
hmmmmmm
shame!
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by praizblog: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy see this one
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by hezy4real01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol.... no time straight up!
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by EseWealth(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Her problem dey for her back oh
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is the man gay? Because this woman looks like a transgendered oo
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by xynerise: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
He slides into your DM like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by johnstar(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe....over to you
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't think she knows what "slide into DM's" means Are you sure this person here is female?
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by sekem: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Arian11:
what is all these rubbish for crying out loud...mtcheww

why does she look like someone that missed her own funeral. undecided

Chai
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by mekaboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
He knows celebrity marriages don't last, so he might be right. grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by xynerise: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is the man gay? Because this woman looks like a transgendered oo

Like Caitlyn Jenner? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by kcmontana: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
kk
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Naijaarchive(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lubbish see her mouth... what did the guy even see in her... painter... slide ko stumble ni...
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by iamtardey: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
so how e tey concern me
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by spanconnect2: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it.

This is so because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had much drink. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans.

3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile. She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway.

source
http://www.spanconnect.com/guys-4-places-must-never-touch-ladys-body/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Give him a dating trial
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by PDPGuy: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Married people should clearly state that they wouldn't accept DMs from the opposite sex. That would stop some of the unnecessary DMs they get.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by doublefreez(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
better marry him now else u will grow old making gest of your suitors
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by SuperSuave(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
"He SLIDE into my dm"

what kind of yeye grammatical blunder is that angry
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by SuperSuave(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
"He SLIDE into my dm"

what kind of yeye grammatical blunder is that angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian / Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.