Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,073 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers (66450 Views)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dis dino man is a rwal tout o.....i thaught he said they opened fire on him....please is it my eyes...did anybody see anyone with gun or weapon.....dino am not understanding
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by kempex1984(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
I pity pple who die for dis useless man call him self dino melaye.. were pple gathered and call him ole ole theifs in his home town.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by NwaAmaikpe: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Nwanne please check your email. I have something important to tell you.Thankyou sir

Chibihe360@yahoo.com

Sending you an email now

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by jp79: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
am armless and gentle guy try to assassinate me with his smile
should I call 911?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
sweetgala:

I never addressed the arrest , that is to be left to the police , however bad the NPF could be I still have faith in them to do the right thing

Police want to work it's the political class that impede them and make their duties hard
The Policeman should do his job and watch has the citizens stand rigidly behind him
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by cheezy4real(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
opalu:

He "Survived" an assassination attempt
Not he "Suffered"...
To buttress my point, check: We only have Assassination Survivors not Assassination Sufferers'

Any negative news about Kogi na to hurry go press without checking the facts and truths. Even bloggers are getting traffic on top of Kogi matter.
Very soon, peace will reign in Kogi and you guys would not like to report that one unless you are paid. Journalism and Bad News! Kukuma change the name to "Badmouthism" mbok

How did kogi end up with this governor. There is trouble in d kogi politics tomorrow.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Splashme: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Five people died yesterday in a rally and nothing was done because its Political.

How did we get to be this bad and heartless.

Nigeria is now a Wild park not a Zoo.

In the Wild it's Kill or be Killed while in a Zoo you are made to obey those holding you.

Wow....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Iamwrath: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Did you read the thread where Dino called one Aborki man explaining that he set someone up because they offended him, there was no assassination attempt
Nne5:
Dino should be ashamed of himself.

Dino and every Nigerian politician.Fools.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by sshalom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
To note that both Senator Melaye and Gov. Bello are less than 50 years is thought provoking. Where are we really headed in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by DamiBukola: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
hardeycute:
You joined a protest and got killed.

If I wanted to join,nothing would stop me from asking Dino's children to lead the charade.

We all know he deserved to be recall and the protest was sponsored
Yes, deserved to be recalled for challenging your demigod; Tinubu
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by hardeycute(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
DamiBukola:
Yes, deserved to be recalled for challenging your demigod; Tinubu
My demigod?

I got nothing on anyone. This mentality is terrible for us why shield a man who has done wrong cos he is your kinsman
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Kiakia(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Dino isn't fit to be a senator
Very very unfit! A tout extraordinaire! To imagine that this man is among those making laws for this country is laughable.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
You mean including buhari and osinbajo?
Nne5:
Dino should be ashamed of himself.

Dino and every Nigerian politician.Fools.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Pavarottii(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
siie:
Relate..
help me decipher . Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by siie: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pavarottii:
help me decipher . Thanks
You can't read news nowadays without u seeing blood.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Loop1: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
talk2archy:
Am tired of this zoo called Nigeria, yes we are developers please can someone take me to the promise land called Biafra.

Please take your developing attitude to your biafra before you come and tell us you are the one that develop nairaland .
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by bossrillboss: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
idiot yahaya bello nd foolish dino malaye case na in #baba70 voice..u b thief I no b thief,u b robber I no b robber,u b armed robber I no armed robber.useless pple kawai.dos ragos wey go die for nothing na dia mama nd papa I pity,mama suffer for nine month wit belly nd papa hustle to feed nd train am,d idiots just waste dia efforts.smh
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by maldino: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Fake government with fake politicians that are not ready to serve the nation...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know this boy in Kabba his name is AYO he drives an Honda Civic with plate number inscription "HON TAOFIQ BOIZ" Taofiq is the one accused of masterminding assassination attempt on Dino in his country home. Also the guy in red Jersey is ALEDARE (AKA: AREWA) APC State youth leader a former supported of Dino now bought over by Yahaya Bello.

My opinion: What joined them together have scattered them!
It is true after all that Yahaya Bello want Dino eliminated.

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by JazzMode: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Five people died yesterday in a rally and nothing was done because its Political.

In the Wild it's Kill or be Killed while in a Zoo you are made to obey those holding you.

Statement of fact there!
Honestly, we are in a jungle. How we will get out of all this remains a mystery.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by chinosomel(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
crazy vibrant youth just died like chicken because of small cola nut offer to them for demonstrations.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by hotspec(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
hardeycute:
You joined a protest and got killed.

If I wanted to join,nothing would stop me from asking Dino's children to lead the charade.

We all know he deserved to be recall and the protest was sponsored
Have u recalled ur senator who never coughed for d past 2 years
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by OnucheAdams: 2:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Yahya Bello has plunged Kogi into deep mess. For all you want to fault Wada for, Kogites can say for a fact that he ushered in a sense of calmness and tranquility into governance. The young men currently in control of the ship of state are nothing but immature vagabonds and will no doubt live to regret their time in office. But again, this is what happens when a man without a mandate is imposed on the populace. Lesson for all I guess...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by godquality: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Instead of most youth organisations to be rallying youth around and asking them to only elect fellow yoiths into positions of authority

They are busy issuing ultimatum about other youth to leave their region
The problem is that those youth organisations are not ran by youth. Anyone above 30yrs shouldn't be calling himself youth. And using 30 as the yardstick is even generous.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by lonelydora: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

I just like the bolded.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Super1Star: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
It is only a woman you can be doing shakara for on the floor of the house.

You have seen your mates that can handle you madness but you are running for your dear life.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by sonofspada(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
SeniorZato:

You must be commenting from zoo.
Before nko
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by hardeycute(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2017
hotspec:
Have u recalled ur senator who never coughed for d past 2 years
who is that?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by DamiBukola: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
hardeycute:
My demigod?

I got nothing on anyone. This mentality is terrible for us why shield a man who has done wrong cos he is your kinsman
Tell me one thing he did that was or is wrong other than fighting your demigod and the useless governor of Kogi State
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by belindar: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Dino . You are on your own. When you and your cohort gang up against Tinubu to install YAYA you were rejoicing. Now dance your music OYO.Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.