Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians (844 Views)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack / Quit Notice: Osinbajo To Begin Series Of Consultations With North, Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by awillabo: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has, Tuesday, ordered the security chiefs to ensure that all lives of Nigerians and their property are fully protected at all times and always, anywhere in the country.

The Acting President gave the directives during a meeting with the security chiefs over the weekend. A statement by his spokesperson, Laolu Akande said Professor Osinbajo gave the directive in response to the recent threat by some northern groups that Ndigbo must leave the northern region before October 1st.

The statement also said that the Acting President will will start series of consultations with the northern and southern leaders beginning from Today, Tuesday’s evening to salvage the tensed situation in the country. It said Professor Osinbajo will meet with leaders of the regions separately before meeting with them collectively. According to the statement, “The Acting President met, over the weekend, with security chiefs and gave them firm instructions on the need to protect lives and property of all Nigerians, everywhere. “The Acting President will start a series of consultations with leaders of thought from the northern and eastern regions of the country this afternoon. “He will first meet each group separately on different days this week and then meet them together afterwards,” Akande stated.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/quit-notice-to-ndigbo-osinbajo-orders-security-chiefs-to-protect-all-nigerians-properties/

Cc:
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by AdeMavrodi: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
A
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by awillabo: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Acting CnC has spoken..
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Viergeachar: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yet flatiyeasterners will say he is a mere coordinator
Now he is out save their sorry assses..
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by DanseMacabre(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
I pray the directive is obeyed o, and that security chiefs such as Buratai and the head of Daura Security Services don't see it as coming from a mere 'commissioner' or 'coordinator'.
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Adaowerri111: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
But he is just a coordinator, what orders?
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by awillabo: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Lols.. He is in charge for now
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by mbaboy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why didn't he order for the arrest of the Hausa youths who issued the threat or is he scared of provoking the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Derawiz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
How can you protect them with their oppressors? is it the same northern security chiefs that you want to protect them?
I smell something fishy
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by shukuokukobambi: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
mbaboy:
Why didn't he order for the arrest of the Hausa youths who issued the threat or is he scared of provoking the north

Didn't you guys claim you have guns to bring down the zoo? Why do you need Osinbajo to arrest them for you? Are you afraid of ango Abdullahi? cheesy

Na question I ask o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Derawiz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Viergeachar:
Yet flatiyeasterners will say he is a mere coordinator

Now he is out save their sorry assses..

SMH.

Can you tell me how many times the security has curbed the violence of the North? it would be foolhardy to believe anything meaningful would come out of this order as the Northern security chiefs are in alliance with their youths.. Just have a case with a northerner taken to the army barracks and you would know what I'm saying
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by shukuokukobambi: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The arrogance that goes before the destruction of a chest beater. Even while under the cush, they must run their mouths cheesy

The orders he gave the security chiefs. Or you were there to dispute it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by shukuokukobambi: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Derawiz:
How can you protect them with their oppressors? is it the same northern security chiefs that you want to protect them?
I smell something fishy

Should he have come down east to pick bakassi or omata boys for the operation? cheesy

Why are you 'brave and wise men' of the SE running scared? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by naptu2: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Quick notice?
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Samusu(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers:
Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi
Useless people.
No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers, they recruited only Igbos...lol
Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers

Senate must invite Evans unfailingly
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Samunique(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes something be done !!!

But I thought those rag heads who issued the illegal quit notice should have been arrested first to serve as a deterrent to others who might want to toe their senseless path.

Honestly the prayer point of any wise man/woman now should be, " GOD DON'T LET ME USE MY HAND TO CAUSE MY OWN TROUBLE THE WAY NIGERIANS USED THEIR HANDS TO CAUSE THEIR OWN TROUBLES BY VOTING BUHARI AND APC.

Bcs since I was born, I've never seen Nigeria with so much, drama, confusion, division, uncertainty, directionlessness, hate, hunger and anger, even in the so called Abacha dictatorial regime.
Re: Igbo Quick Notice: Osinbajo Orders Security Chiefs To Protect All Nigerians by Samunique(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Samusu:
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers:
Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi
Useless people.
No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers, they recruited only Igbos...lol
Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers

Senate must invite Evans unfailingly
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born On Plane Gets Free Travel For Life / Buhari Is A Son Of Perdition And A Tyrannical Servant Of Satan- FFK / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.