Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ig Nancyclay_wears Is A Fraud!!! Dont Patronise Him. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ig Nancyclay_wears Is A Fraud!!! Dont Patronise Him. (359 Views)

Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Www.paxful.com Is A Fraud And Scammer Site, The Founder Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ig Nancyclay_wears Is A Fraud!!! Dont Patronise Him. by larrybaby: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dear Nairaland

I need to report this fraud i experienced on Instagram on Saturday the 10th June 2017.

An account on Instagram as realjayworld_unisex_ store will constantly be posting all sell able items, saw some children sneakers and a gown i like to buy on his page, DM him and he immediately replied as seen in first attached picture.( Am larrybabyme on Instagram )as name, on exchanging digits and even chatted on whataspp he insisted on payment before delivery.

Same Saturday he provided a diamond bank account to pay in as Fayokemi tuggbiyele account number 0073289437. I paid him N32 000 and immediately confirmed payment.

Shortly after receiving payment he became incommunicado, next he deleted our chats on DM, blocked me from his page and up till now not a world or delivery of my goods.

Was at the bank today, got info he withdraw the money same Saturday.

Kindly help broadcast this fraud to save others from been victims. He has thousands of followers on his page, you cant imagine hoe many would have suffer this from him.

Attached is his page and my first contact asking him cost and delivery.

As at this morning 13/7/2017 he has changed name to nancyclay_wears and still asking other IG users to pay into same account as i did. see attached screen shots details as at today.

Please help send this to all Instagram users and share on your blogs for all users to be aware as he has many followers and only God knows how many people he has dumped.

Re: Ig Nancyclay_wears Is A Fraud!!! Dont Patronise Him. by Eze2000(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
A pity you had to experience such. I'm an author action and romance novels published on different online bookstories but I sell my books here on Naira land and on my blog where I also write free stories ... http://www.kingezesblog.com/ ...

If contacted directly for my books also ask payment first before supply by email, but this doesn't always work because Nigerians are scared of scammers. I learned a trick or two along the line which is used to persuade them to make the deal. That trick is to explain some simple facts about Nigeria's financial crimes fighting system.

You see, you are dealing with a professional conman giving Nigeria a bad name online and so people like the EFCC are concerned. Go to Twitter ....find Diamond bank handle and post your complaint then go to the EFCC account and do so again.

Relax after that and wait. Be sure to post all this info u gave here. Once done, wait and you will be surprised.

Banks may talk to you anyhow or be unhelpful at their office but they sit up on social medial

As long as this guy has a Nigerian bank account with a BVN, he can be caught and your money returned, that's the beauty of bank transfer. You only lose when you have no idea what to do and the officials and the bank don't help you.

Remember to send me a recharge card when they send you back your money. Airtel will do fine.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Fire Guts The Ikeja Residence Of Retired Army General, Oladipo Diya / UK Declare Nigerian Most Dangerous Prisoner / Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.