Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) (1312 Views)

Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/06/13/man-murdered-in-his-farm-at-amai-kingdom-delta-state-graphic-photos/

As shared by Sapele ..

NOT FULANI HERDSMEN BUT DELTA HERDSMEN
THIS IS NOT FULANI HERDSMEN, THIS IS THE HANDWORK OF OUR OWN BROTHERS IN DELTA AND I WONDER IF WE STILL HAVE THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO SPEAK AGAINST THE ACTIVITIES OF FULANI HERDSMEN IF ONE CAN DO THIS TO HIS OWN BROTHER
This is the dead body of Mr Lucky Nwaokua from Amai kingdom who was murdered yesterday by the people of Umuebu Community in is farm. The people of Amai kingdom, call for justice.
If the governor cannot influence peace in his own place, I wonder if other parts are affected, it is a shame and my heart bleeds for this promising young man.
May his soul rest in perfect peace

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) by gozie112(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is scary... May God save us on untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) by zolapower: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
During the military junta we don't experience this type of atrocities. Why this killing on a daily basis ? I'm tired of this country oo
Re: Man Murdered In His Farm At Amai Kingdom, Delta State (graphic Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Fake Job Interview/invitation / Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra / Viral Video Of Covid-19 Kenyan Patients Escaping Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.